32mm tweeters for sale. soft dome 4 ohm

Participant count
  • Participant list

Papermaker85
5,000+ posts

Banned
New orleans LA
Item(s) for Sale:

prototype soft-dome tweeters for sale built in a HIGHEND build house in china and they where NOT CHEAP.

comparable the likes of CDTs DRT26 and other mid-highend tweeters you would buy from other reputable brand.

Item(s) Description/Condition: 10 hours of play excellent condition,

Price:

75$ plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

you pay shipping probably 10 bucks..

Item Pictures:

Speaking of space, you guys should both go out and pick up a copy of the Greendale CD/Album (or quality download) by Neil Young. The way they mic'd that session is just awesome and really helps you get that presentation right in your vehicle. Or if you're already setup, it is a masterful showoff piece for demo situations. Lots of life and vibrancy in that recording, around the instruments, the voices.
I'm not sure when was the last time you listened to it. I just ran through a few songs. It's not that good. Nothing wrong with it besides a bit grainy. It's not reference though.

If you like that try Steve Earle's Copperhead road. Much better recording value

Fvck I forgot that was tonight. Your for sale thread got wrecked. Might wanna ask for this one to be moved and start another.
I wish I had voice to text, I would post more often. I can't type for shit, lol.
Apologies to the OP as well, dumping isn't cool. Good exposure for the product, though. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nerd.gif.c6fa51ddf7ff75f1c0371fbc648f70ae.gif

I'm not sure when was the last time you listened to it. I just ran through a few songs. It's not that good. Nothing wrong with it besides a bit grainy. It's not reference though. If you like that try Steve Earle's Copperhead road. Much better recording value
Okay, lol. I'm gonna resist the temptation to suggest that your system isn't able to serve up spacial cues because that album is loaded with them. Throw on your hedphones when you get a chance and hear beyond the music and into the room. Hear how alive that space is. If you're not hearing it, find a different source. Especially if you went for a download, or worse, went to yootoob.

so i found a **** ton of 24bit/44/48/96 flack stuff over on ishouldn'tmentionit.org(thats not the site you know the site)

Marantz Hi-End Audiophile Test Demo SACD

got the michael jackson bad 25 is 24/44

best of B money(beethoven)

some kendrick lamar in

McIntosh Audiophile Test Reference CD

Okay, lol. I'm gonna resist the temptation to suggest that your system isn't able to serve up spacial cues because that album is loaded with them. Throw on your hedphones when you get a chance and hear beyond the music and into the room. Hear how alive that space is. If you're not hearing it, find a different source. Especially if you went for a download, or worse, went to yootoob.
Brother my system is pretty spot on. It's just a band on a stage. No different then a Stones album. Maybe it was just not my taste.

It's definitely not the car. I've had 20 year SQ judges give it great marks.

If you want spatials go with stuff from Cheasky and Sheffield labs. God I hate to say it, Rebecca Pidgions Spanish Harlem but know what to listen for before you try it. Find a stage map

I'm not sure when was the last time you listened to it. I just ran through a few songs. It's not that good. Nothing wrong with it besides a bit grainy. It's not reference though. If you like that try Steve Earle's Copperhead road. Much better recording value
I love that song. I was in a huge club called Outlaws near OSU in Stillwater OK not to long ago and when they played that song the place went nuts.

I like copperhead road. Any other good albums?
The two I just said a minute ago.

Anything mid life MJ.

Older Aerosmith, you can see steves giant mouth

Rage against the machine

Powerman 5000

Rob Zombie believe it or not. Really good

CCR

Foreigner

Fleet wood mac

That's enough for now

Brother my system is pretty spot on. It's just a band on a stage. No different then a Stones album. Maybe it was just not my taste. It's definitely not the car. I've had 20 year SQ judges give it great marks.

If you want spatials go with stuff from Cheasky and Sheffield labs. God I hate to say it, Rebecca Pidgions Spanish Harlem but know what to listen for before you try it. Find a stage map
Man, if I hear Spanish Harlem one more time I will go clockwork orange. The Sheffield labs content is always good stuff. But the Greendale is not a stage thing because they aren't on stage. It's a room thing. That's what I'm pointing toward in this example. Not sure if you're trying to listen for a large, deep space. You won't hear that, you'll hear something much more intimate with shorter time cues. We're talking HAAS effect here and your system's ability to resolve the very fine details within that very short decay time. Total phase coherency is a must for this, but also a stellar performance from the driver in relation to the spectral decay. If a driver is storing energy in the cone or as a result of the enclosure it is housed in, you will not be able to resolve stuff like this. Large space reproduction is much easier because you are approaching echo time cues, most systems can cope with this.
Anyway, I just wanted to throw it out there for others.

The two I just said a minute ago. Anything mid life MJ.

Rage against the machine

Powerman 5000

CCR

Foreigner

Fleet wood mac

That's enough for now
got Mac and rage. OMG rage sounds freaking awesome. i get submerged.

The two I just said a minute ago. Anything mid life MJ.

Rage against the machine

Powerman 5000

CCR

Foreigner

Fleet wood mac

That's enough for now
Rage, hell yeah. Also try One Day as a Lion if you like Zach De LaRocha.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.