32mm tweeters for sale. soft dome 4 ohm

Participant count
  • Participant list

Papermaker85
5,000+ posts

Banned
New orleans LA
Item(s) for Sale:

prototype soft-dome tweeters for sale built in a HIGHEND build house in china and they where NOT CHEAP.

comparable the likes of CDTs DRT26 and other mid-highend tweeters you would buy from other reputable brand.

Item(s) Description/Condition: 10 hours of play excellent condition,

Price:

75$ plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

you pay shipping probably 10 bucks..

Item Pictures:

What about off axis? That will need a ton of EQ cuts on axis. Tweeters should naturally roll off. If they are to loud they will pull the image straight to them. You will have a female vocalist that won't be stable, she will move a foot around the stage.
despite what that graph said i had to make cuts between 2k and 3500. lol

I just want to point out that off-axis response is not always anchored to diameter of the diaphragm. There are bending wave type drivers that do not suffer that limitation and this is by clever design. Basically, the driver operates in non-destructive modes and behaviors that change the effective emmisive surface with increasing frequency. As the emmisive surface gets smaller, you are relieved of the normal limitations posed by the overall diaphragm and resulting beaming.
B&W has used this in their kevlar drivers for years. Long before that was the Jordan full range drivers pioneered and created by Ted Jordan, the father of full range drivers. Also get familiar with Joseph Manger and his beautiful creation of the Manger bending wave driver. This stuff goes back decades and is still a crucial benchmark for today's designers. It has helped yield many more affordable versions of bending wave drivers for applications that require good off-axis performance.

I will take the time to gather links for you guys if you're interested. Just putting it out there for fair consideration.
Always enjoy reading your post. Wish there were still more members who posted techical and accurate data/info such as yourself.

Hell man anything. Where is stage center and left and right with relation to your car. How large is the image. How large is the square the select sound is coming from.
center stage is middle dash . all recordings are different some are wider than others. like i said give me a specific song so i can give you an idea of the relationship of the sources.

center stage is middle dash . all recordings are different some are wider than others. like i said give me a specific song so i can give you an idea of the relationship of the sources.
Here's a easy one.

Thriller. The opening

Point at the spot the door opens, and trace the foot steps. Then where are the wolves

How large of a square is the sound of the door, each footstep, and the wolves.

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

that doesn't take into account of the cone shape. although its a good reference. thanks.i just ran the auto t/a eq this ******* think set my mids at 8k and tweeters at 8k. lol
Anyone will tell you shape only effects breakup

Unless you are talking about unconventional stuff I guess as stated below.

Here's a easy one. Thriller. The opening

Point at the spot the door opens, and trace the foot steps. Then where are the wolves

How large of a square is the sound of the door, each footstep, and the wolves.

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Anyone will tell you shape only effects breakup

Unless you are talking about unconventional stuff I guess as stated below.
ill have a listen. im cooking and getting ready for the draft..

ill have a listen. im cooking and getting ready for the draft..
Black and white is a good one also. Listen for where the door knocks are. The kid should sound like he is down in the basement and the dad should be at the very top of the passenger side.

Fvck I forgot that was tonight. Your for sale thread got wrecked. Might wanna ask for this one to be moved and start another.
if you have't learned yet i'm always up for a good session.

i can honestly say the tweeters at market value are worth every penny of 125$ a pair. i've paid 200 dollars for comparable tweeters. i'm asking 75 dollars for basically new tweeters that pass a rub and buzz test..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.