32mm tweeters for sale. soft dome 4 ohm

Participant count
  • Participant list

Papermaker85
5,000+ posts

Banned
New orleans LA
Item(s) for Sale:

prototype soft-dome tweeters for sale built in a HIGHEND build house in china and they where NOT CHEAP.

comparable the likes of CDTs DRT26 and other mid-highend tweeters you would buy from other reputable brand.

Item(s) Description/Condition: 10 hours of play excellent condition,

Price:

75$ plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

you pay shipping probably 10 bucks..

Item Pictures:

Man, if I hear Spanish Harlem one more time I will go clockwork orange. The Sheffield labs content is always good stuff. But the Greendale is not a stage thing because they aren't on stage. It's a room thing. That's what I'm pointing toward in this example. Not sure if you're trying to listen for a large, deep space. You won't hear that, you'll hear something much more intimate with shorter time cues. We're talking HAAS effect here and your system's ability to resolve the very fine details within that very short decay time. Total phase coherency is a must for this, but also a stellar performance from the driver in relation to the spectral decay. If a driver is storing energy in the cone or as a result of the enclosure it is housed in, you will not be able to resolve stuff like this. Large space reproduction is much easier because you are approaching echo time cues, most systems can cope with this.
Anyway, I just wanted to throw it out there for others.
I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it. It sounds fine but when I'm looking for spatials it's more along the lines of Pink Floyd Money, time, the one with the girl walking around the house. Dire's money for nothing. That type of stuff. Stuff that has cues all over the stage.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it. It sounds fine but when I'm looking for spatials it's more along the lines of Pink Floyd Money, time, the one with the girl walking around the house. Dire's money for nothing. That type of stuff. Stuff that has cues all over the stage.
Ah, I see where we are out of alignment. I'm not referring to placement of people and instruments, positioning type details. I'm referring to how the music has energized the room and how the mic setup/final mix is allowing that energy to coexist along with the actual instruments. So, the difference between something being close-mic'd versus far mic'd. Close mic recording will likely be mono and will not include any room energy by design so it can be introduced into a larger final product. Far mic recording is likely to be binaural and will allow that total energy from the combination of the artist and the room as you might hear it if you were there. Thus allowing you to feel like you are in that space rather than simply listening to a synthetic, over-produced piece of "perfection".

Last edited by a moderator:
im at that stage in experimentation. thanks man!
Here's a couple inspirational (I hope, lol) videos from about ten years ago. Toward the middle/end of the second video will give you the best impression of what is going on. Keep in mind the driver is not benefiting from any rear enclosure, it is operating in a dipole fashion. And the camera sucks for picking up any type bass but it is there, I assure you.

Ah, I see where we are out of alignment. I'm not referring to placement of people and instruments, positioning type details. I'm referring to how the music has energized the room and how the mic setup/final mix is allowing that energy to coexist along with the actual instruments. So, the difference between something being close-mic'd versus far mic'd. Close mic recording will likely be mono and will not include any room energy by design so it can be introduced into a larger final product. Far mic recording likely be binaural and will allow that total energy from the combination of the artist and the room as you might hear it if you were there. Thus allowing you to feel like you are in that space rather than simply listening to a synthetic, over-produced piece of "perfection".
Yeah it sounded fine. I was just waiting for something that wasn't there.

My car scored high 70s last season and should score a bit higher this year. Not only the sub stage is better now. I don't see how it won't cut a 80 now. In SQ a 80 point daily driver is the equivalent of a 10 second street car

Yeah it sounded fine. I was just waiting for something that wasn't there. My car scored high 70s last season and should score a bit higher this year. Not only the sub stage is better now. I don't see how it won't cut a 80 now. In SQ a 80 point daily driver is the equivalent of a 10 second street car
Best of luck on the 80, bruh. Gotta be a pretty good feeling of accomplishment.

Best of luck on the 80, bruh. Gotta be a pretty good feeling of accomplishment.
It all depends on the judge and how he is scoring. Points and easily swing down.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

****, you knuckleheads are everywhere..
Welcome to my home away from home. The mod less cluster **** but I love it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.