32mm tweeters for sale. soft dome 4 ohm

Participant count
  • Participant list

Papermaker85
5,000+ posts

Banned
New orleans LA
Item(s) for Sale:

prototype soft-dome tweeters for sale built in a HIGHEND build house in china and they where NOT CHEAP.

comparable the likes of CDTs DRT26 and other mid-highend tweeters you would buy from other reputable brand.

Item(s) Description/Condition: 10 hours of play excellent condition,

Price:

75$ plus shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

you pay shipping probably 10 bucks..

Item Pictures:

$600 sets? That's Supremo territory. Scan Be. Piccelo. Wow that's a big claim.
just like many many many highend companies. they sound great but lack any real type of output. these driver are capable of SERIOUS output. the mid has 6mm OVERHANG. the tweeters had a full 1mm xmax..

just like many many many highend companies. they sound great but lack any real type of output. these driver are capable of SERIOUS output. the mid has 6mm OVERHANG. the tweeters had a full 1mm xmax..
Lack output? You can't be serious... bro you keep stepping on your own feet.

I'm sure you are a smart guy. But don't try to play the game you don't understand. Maybe one day you will come back to reality and try to listen to people that do well playing that game.

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Any questions?
What about off axis? That will need a ton of EQ cuts on axis. Tweeters should naturally roll off. If they are to loud they will pull the image straight to them. You will have a female vocalist that won't be stable, she will move a foot around the stage.

Lack output? You can't be serious... bro you keep stepping on your own feet. I'm sure you are a smart guy. But don't try to play the game you don't understand. Maybe one day you will come back to reality and try to listen to people that do well playing that game.
find me another 6.5 that can handle 200 active crossed at 80 and still play well past 3k WITH and sensitivity over 90db1w1m

Lack output? You can't be serious... bro you keep stepping on your own feet. I'm sure you are a smart guy. But don't try to play the game you don't understand. Maybe one day you will come back to reality and try to listen to people that do well playing that game.
find me another 6.5 that can handle 200 active crossed at 80 and still play well past 3k WITH and sensitivity over 90db1w1m

Mine will be like any 6.5 they beam before 3k. No 6.5 even a few degrees off axis should be playing that high.
have you ever looked at cone shape and how it affects dispersion patters and off axis response? here let me look at some SB acoustics and Ss drivers off axis for you..

Cone shape can control break up. Beaming it directly related to cone area. Can't fix that.

That's one of the first basics of sound quality. Without that Avila the image will NOT be stable. If the image isn't stable it will NOT score well.

Cone shape can control break up. Beaming it directly related to cone area. Can't fix that. That's one of the first basics of sound quality. Without that Avila the image will NOT be stable. If the image isn't stable it will NOT score well.
oh my. what is beaming? i mean what is happening when a driver beams.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.