300C Install *WorkLog* Troy_Audi0

If I was buying this install, I would want to say the same about the batteries and ugly stinger thing.
If Stinger batteries are ugly what are the pretty ones //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

2558854_108_full.jpg

-----------^----------------------------------------------------

, i was referring to this thing

I'm interested to see how the work comes along. I agree that the cabling run through the car should be secured, and cleaned up a bit. Sure, no one will see it, but you'll know its there, and if you're the head installer, then you'll also want the other installers in the shop to see that you'll take the extra step, and they will do the same. It will only help because it will bring the level of work coming out of the shop as a whole a lot better. Plus the way I think of it is years down the line when someone else tears into the car for whatever the reason may be. I want that person to take a step back and say "wow, what a great install."

Why take short cuts in some areas when you take the extra steps of grommets in the plastic going into the door, and are not taking short cuts in other places?

I don't want to start any sort of argument, or for it to sound like i'm bashing your work. The work is great in some parts, but other parts it looks like you're just trying to rush it.

Hey just wandering, did you get the 6610 installed yet? If so were you able to ground it to get full function of the nav and dvd in motion?

Why take short cuts in some areas when you take the extra steps of grommets in the plastic going into the door, and are not taking short cuts in other places?
I don't want to start any sort of argument, or for it to sound like i'm bashing your work. The work is great in some parts, but other parts it looks like you're just trying to rush it.
Im going to redo some of this now that I need to move some things..

I guess I will Use Adhesive/Zipties.. to hold it down..

I didnt do the tape part my other installer did..

I will keep you guys posrted on the work..

Hey just wandering, did you get the 6610 installed yet? If so were you able to ground it to get full function of the nav and dvd in motion?
I have not installed it yet..

I will keep you posted..

Peace Troy

2558854_108_full.jpg
-----------^----------------------------------------------------

, i was referring to this thing
Everything will be unseen untill you open the spair tire lid..

The design is unfinished it will look better when finished..

peace Troy

I like it so far...
Even though my 300 is going a completely opposite direction...
What are your plans?

Everything in this one will be unseen

well almost the tweeters will be on the sail panels & the Subbox will be awsome!

You will lift the Tire cover to see the amps & all that..

Peace troy

What are your plans?Everything in this one will be unseen

well almost the tweeters will be on the sail panels & the Subbox will be awsome!

You will lift the Tire cover to see the amps & all that..

Peace troy
Plan for mine at the moment:

2006 Black 300C Touring

-Limo tint all around

-Strut Billet grill

-Front Air Dam from SRT model molded in

-Chrome accent around headlights

-22" Foose Speedster II 5's

-Suspension drop ~1.5"

-Custom fabricated brakes with 9" slotted rotors and polished aluminum 4-piston calipers.

Audio Wise, its tentative but what I'm thinking so far:

HU: Eclipse AVN5495 + processing

Fronts: Dayton RS180 Midbass, Dayton 2" Midrange and Seas neo Tweet

Subs: 2 Custom built drivers w/ TC3000 motors

Amps: JBL/Crown BPx2200.1, Px300.4 and Px600.2

Wiring: Kicker Hyperflex 1/0 with d-blocks and ground blocks.

And the shop I work at as doing all the work, since they're helping with price-breaks on the grill, wheels...not to mention, if I dont do while I'm there, I'll never have enough free time to finish it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

troy_audi0

10+ year member
Top 100 Installer
troy_audi0
Las Vegas, NV
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date