$300-$500 setup

Participant count
  • Participants list

Prestondrew40

Car audio enthusiast
Mobile
Looking to upgrade my subwoofer setup, I would prefer for it to stay under $300 for just subs and box or $500 for subs, amp, box. 2 12’s or 15’s would be best with at least 1200rms total. Drop any advice, setups, or questions

May consider building the box, but limited on time with work and school.

SomeOne else’s time is going to be money too with an enclosure. Maybe someone on the board can give you a box design to build yourself based on your vehicle and the woofer(s) you pick. Used can be your friend check OfferUp and letgo.

What’s your existing substage comprised of? Maybe you can make partial changes versus all new everything.

If we’re throwing it equipment recommendations I really liked these when I had them and they’re somewhere in between popwar’s picks from a price point. 600 rms but I gave my 10’s around 800 each and they could have taken more.

You indicated you were upgrading your sub stage, but your electrical scenario will dictate what amp you can get. You probably know this but electrical upgrade will pull you out of that budget. With amps There’s more than a couple of 1800-3000 watt budget amps in the 180-250 range that dyno their actual ratings. Unfortunately a lot of the decent Chinese 1200-1500’s hover at about 200$

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.