3 subs whats better

ok let me reprase. im only picking one 15 inch inch sub. i have the alpine type r inverted in a 2.5 cubic foot box. and i think the powerbass 3xl will be way better.and i was also thinking addictive audio v.2
I think you should save $50 more and get a fi Q 15" or SSD 15" with all the options.

This kid is so fucking dense, why are you going to come on here and ask for advice if you're not going to listen to what people tell you?
Your box is obviously too small, I wouldn't put a 15" sub in an enclosure any smaller than 3.5 cubic feet. Talk to Pro-Rabbit and ask him to build you a box, he will build a quality box that will probably cost less than one of those shit ass subs you're looking at; Type R's are one of the best budget subs from a mainstream company like Alpine, there's nothing wrong with the sub.

I have my 2 15's @ 6ft^3 and they sound great... hmm =/

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.