3 subs whats better

martin8
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
which is better there all 15 subs.

powerbass 3xl.

precision power dcx 15.

or the sound stream t6???

they are all around the same price im expecting to put one of then in 4 cubic foot box. with the crunch GPV 2100.1. i want spl and sq. all of these should sound better and louder then my 15 alpine type r.

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

at one ohm

which is better there all 15 subs. powerbass 3xl.

precision power dcx 15.

or the sound stream t6???

they are all around the same price im expecting to put one of then in 4 cubic foot box. with the crunch GPV 2100.1. i want spl and sq. all of these should sound better and louder then my 15 alpine type r.---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

at one ohm
doupt it..

ur saying all of these 1000 rms subs in a 4 cubic foot box is not gonna be louder than my 750 rms sub that has a 155 oz magnet. when the powerbass has 562 oz motor as it says on the website

OP do yourself a favor and try and look at 1 or 2 subs, not 3. It's better to have 1 or 2 good subs than 3 mediocre ones. I would do a direct swap out from that type r with an Fi SSD/Q, or an SSA Icon. You should be more than happy with either of those.

OP do yourself a favor and try and look at 1 or 2 subs, not 3. It's better to have 1 or 2 good subs than 3 mediocre ones. I would do a direct swap out from that type r with an Fi SSD/Q, or an SSA Icon. You should be more than happy with either of those.
You read wrong lol... OP Id wouldnt look at any of those myself...

ok let me reprase. im only picking one 15 inch inch sub. i have the alpine type r inverted in a 2.5 cubic foot box. and i think the powerbass 3xl will be way better.

and i was also thinking addictive audio v.2

ur saying all of these 1000 rms subs in a 4 cubic foot box is not gonna be louder than my 750 rms sub that has a 155 oz magnet. when the powerbass has 562 oz motor as it says on the website
That type r can take more. I ran 1K to my 12.. As long as it clean its fine

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

ok let me reprase. im only picking one 15 inch inch sub. i have the alpine type r inverted in a 2.5 cubic foot box. and i think the powerbass 3xl will be way better.and i was also thinking addictive audio v.2
Get a bigger box?

i ran the 1200 rms which dosent put out that much maybe 900 at the max power acoustik amp. and i blew off the black rubber that connects the face plate and the basket. but i fixed that. i just think theres better subs for the price

Just because it looks like it has a bigger "magnet," doesnt always mean its a better subwoofer. Id take your type r over all those subs listed. If you really want a good subwoofer thats a little over your price range, Id take the sundown sa-15.

sub

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.