2nd speeding ticket in a week lol im badass.

They take street racing very serious. Just south of Indy there is a lil suburb. Kids go there to race. If cops catch em they're done for. They'll search your car and most likely get ya for somethin. Street racing is gay as hell anyway. If you're really that fast, take it to a track and turn some heads.

Originally posted by Slaymon They take street racing very serious. Just south of Indy there is a lil suburb. Kids go there to race. If cops catch em they're done for. They'll search your car and most likely get ya for somethin. Street racing is gay as hell anyway. If you're really that fast, take it to a track and turn some heads.
Seriously....if you wanna race, go to Autocross or something.

Originally posted by jlaine Real men take it to the track...

Little boys with penis problems take it to the street.
I'm gonna remember that one so i can tell that to my friend who has been going to street races lately. I tell him it's a really idiotic thing to do, but he does it anyways. He's looking at new cars and askes me if it's fast because he wants to race. I just wanna go ballistic on him.

Originally posted by jlaine Congratulations, I hope you do lose it soon enough.

Oh.. yeah... To the fellow called fuel -

You are an idiot for street racing for starters.

By the way "eh"...

41km/h is around 25 miles an hour over the speed limit, therefore I still think he is an idiot.
i barely hit the speedlimit by the end of the track anyways //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

seriously though this is like a long long stretch of wide open road. it's in a rural community. 1 house on the road. no trees, turns, anything. wide open potatoe fields on both sides.

the generation before me had a light tree up there and everything lol... lot of people would go out on sunday or whatever.

it just happens to be on the way to my friends house so we usually end up stopping on the way. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i'm a goodie goodie. if i thought there was any chance of hurting myself or someone else i wouldn't do it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

if i had a fast car i probably wouldn't do it either....

as for the beer situation //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i think ya's better come up here to canada for some REAL beer lol

none of that imported belgium stuff! :p

im in wisconsin where the beer is endless....

soo many different brands that come from here; its wacky...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Wow, talk about bashing.

Well to sum things up for you.

- I had one of the tickets dropped, and the other reduced to 15 over.

-The red light, well im a country boy and am not used to driving 25 feet and hitting a stop light, and it was a ******** call, the red light had only been red for 0.3 seconds... i know im at fault, but i must have just missed it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

I drive carefully, most cases im below the speed limit. If not at the speed limit.. I Dj for a living, and running from gig to gig theres no time to go slow, its horrible but its the truth. I've been late a few times and thats a huge amount of **** i have to deal with. As well, the **** road im on is a posted 60! and it goes on forever, 85km. And unlike 85% of the jackasses that run that road at over 150km/h i try and maintain a decent speed, maybe 15 over... And that night i got nailed with 37 over, i was running with the crowd, and i was the first to pull over cause i got nervous..

I dont believe i should get my license taken away, i take care in my driving and specially from now on. I cant afford anymore of this ****.. I pay enough **** money for insurance, just topping 750$ a month alone for insurance... then 350 for car payments, 150 for gas.. I pay ****ing 1250 bucks to drive a **** car a month..

Tim

And i take that bad ass comment back... not sure what i was thinkin...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.