2nd speeding ticket in a week lol im badass.

Ever tried slowing down, and driving sensibly? Just a thought.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

wrong place at times when goin 41 and 37 over? Id say you're in the wrong place all the time then. Next time just leave a lil earlier and drive a lil slower. Ya know its not wortg goin 20 over the speed limit for $100. Just try slowin down just a wee bit.

Originally posted by QuadPioneer I've been driving for 6 months now, and i got nailed with 41 over, 37 over, and i just got nailed with going through a red light 190$ fine.. Jesus christ i swear im in the wrong place at time..

Tim
No...

You are driving like a moron, and deserve what you are getting.

I hope they pull your license next time.

three tickets might mean driver retraining. plead not guilty and take it to court...the least the will do is lower the charge.

Dude, with all those tickets, he probably will lose his license. I had a pair of 20 overs and one for running a stop sign (long story short, cop almost rear-ended me coming after me for supposedly running the sign at night, he didn't have his flashers on, so i took the hell off because i figured it was a drunken hick thinking they were funny trying to run into me.. nearly 3 miles down the road, he puts his lights on and gives me a speeding ticket and one for the stop sign..) Lost my license for 55 days as a result. Sometimes tickets are given out by a-hole cops for poor reasons. However, this does not appear to be the case for QuadPioneer.

You need to start paying for your own insurance, because you clearly don't at this point. Then maybe you will realize the stupidity of what you've done, because you'll be forced to sell your car because you won't be able to afford it anymore. You've been driving for six months and you already have three serious tickets? You're a moron.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif :nono: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

Originally posted by QuadPioneer I've been driving for 6 months now, and i got nailed with 41 over, 37 over, and i just got nailed with going through a red light 190$ fine.. Jesus christ i swear im in the wrong place at time..

Tim
driving 40 mph is absolutely idiotic. One day your going to hit a car going 40 mph over the speed limit and kill the other person let alone possibly urself. You obviously don't deserve to have a license. Stop being immature and grow up.

Stupid kids like you are the reason why lawmakers have kept on moving up the driving age.

I seriously hope you get your license suspended and either have to walk everywhere or being driven by people who probably know how to drive('rents)

besides that, your lucky to live in Canada. I know here in GA, if you get pulled over for doing 25+ over, you automatically lose your license. But of course, ppl who do 25 over don't deserve to drive anyways...

in iowa for the first year you get your license, or get it back. any ticket= lost license

and 25+ is reckless driving and a ticket....in otherwords lost license

i gotta move to canada.....wait take that back, just get out of iowa

just got my liscence like not even a week ago- and i dont know how somone can gass it like even 15mph over the speed limit...how can you not be worried about some **** jumpin out in the road? yesterday an eith grader in my school got killed- hit by two cars....knocked into the other lane by one, and runover by the other. died instanly. i didnt know him...but dude....eith grade, kid didnt even know what it was like to have a job, he got made fun of a lot and he dead now. although no one knows EXACTLY what happened but they do know that both cars were going 15+mph over the speedlimit...but the thing i find so interesting about people driving is the fact that it almost feels like theres an instinct or reflex to rush everywhere- even tho we know rushing doesnt do anygood and half the time it doesnt even make things faster...but anyway....just want to say- that going faster doesnt get you much of anything at all...just keep **** like this in mind- cuz its easy to get carried away....until someday you hit some little kid and you're responsible for his death.

-pat

well i don think u guys should be calling him a moron.....allbe it he is doing some stupid stuff......but he's definatly lucky he didnt get pulled over in ok.....anything over 20 and u go to jail......but serously man...slow the hell down.....why do u need to be going that fast out of curiousity?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.