2021 Tahoe single 12 recommendations

Is this right?
+ to + and - to -?

I’m not the best at understanding the wiring.

if I’m not mistaken, the fsd2600d will product 1/4 of that if wired Pos to Pos and Neg to Neg?
Roughly 650rms, right?

Last edited:
Uh yeah. That will do 2600 watts at 1 ohm certified according to a lot of places. That is a decent amplifier

Lol. I know how much it does at 1ohm, I lack the knowledge of pairing and wiring to a sub. From what I understand, the amp is wired to match the subs ohm? If I wire the 4ohm JL, then the amp will push approximately 650-700rms at 4ohms.

He will have to PM you now as with the Pro Seller status conversations are turned off for some stupid reason by the forum software and the settings. I can send him messages but I had a conversation going before he got that.

If you go the website in fine print at the bottom of the product page for the SSDv4 it says
"Due to COVID-19 all orders can have up to 45 business days lead time"
They are on sale right now for 24% off so...

Fi told me flat out on Facebook (fyi that is the best place to contact them at) 8-9 weeks. Having said that I ordered my two Xv3's last Monday and got the email saying they had just started the build on them, then they test them out for a few days then ship them. The build time and test time can take up to a month depending on the back load of orders they have and they are slammed. Figure the 8-9 weeks they told me and hope for the best.

I want to get one SSDv4 12” but not sure if I’ll like the sound of sealed or ported, with that said, which suspension should I go with (soft or stiff suspension)?

Saz1000 so should I go single SSDv4 1ohm or 2ohm (assuming dual 2ohm)?

I want to get one SSDv4 12” but not sure if I’ll like the sound of sealed or ported, with that said, which suspension should I go with (soft or stiff suspension)?

Saz1000 so should I go single SSDv4 1ohm or 2ohm (assuming dual 2ohm)?

If you are feeding it under rated the rms, then go with the soft suspension. If you are feeding it over the rated RMS, then, go with the stiff suspension.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.