2020 Hyundai Elantra front speaker suggestions?

My budget is about $100.
These have a 5 yr warranty if installed correctly. Just a bit more than your budget but you are getting a quality made speaker along with a 5 yr. warranty of which you will not find on any other speaker at this price.. Ill do some more looking around and see if I can find something else within, or below your budget. CDT make some Dammned good speakers. I enjoy all mine. Id go with this set as I really enjoy the DRT-25 Tweeter, not so much the 26 version

These may be within your budget that do just fine off HU power. All components do much better off amplifier power, even as little as 30 watts rms on up. Id recommend Polk Audio DB series but a little out of your budget. These two sets are budget friendly and 4 ohm, but Id need to know a little more about the Vehicle like Yr model, and if it is a stock radio or if it has a built in amplifier on the HU or external, or no amplifier at all,and try figure out if the speakers are 4,8,or 2 ohm

Good reviews on these recoil speakers

Amazon product ASIN B08DNJDR6K
JBL /Harmon Kardon has always been a great brand for years

Amazon product ASIN B00881CT3E
NVX is a good decent brand that has come a long way

Amazon product ASIN B0BDMTB7BL

I would recommend placing these behind the new 6.5 speakers in each door and drill a 1/4" hole in the back at the bottom for drainage since you have the door panels off. These will help to produce better output and a bit more sound quality as well as protecting the backside of the speaker from moisture or rain water that may enter the window cavity, and help prevent progressive rusting and helping the speaker last a bit longer. Well worth the extra $10bucks. Just a few speaker sets I found browsing around that may work for you. Im sure that there are others out there.

Amazon product ASIN B079P11W4M

Will the JBL or the NVX set do well without an amplifier? I'm not planning on installing one, so I'd like a set that would do well with the stock head unit's power.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...