2017 F-150 Crewcab options

Is there any foam under the carpet that might compress with the seat down?.. I was told it fit well... it was 11" in front, 8" in back 56" wide...
0cfRDH.jpg

I raked the baffle slightly so it would fit under the seat lip better... magnet clears and it goes low and loud according to him... he had a CAB at 1/2 ohm on it so I ported it for +2000 watts
With 2” lift I can do the 11” front, 8” back, I don’t mind the 56” it’ll stick out a inch on each end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would suggest you do yourself a favor and buy the kit. It's not just square tubing or a straight up lift like suggested. I asked him to post pictures of it finished and he never did I like to see what he came up with. Here's a picture of the front mount for the lift kit and a picture of the box I did with a lift I used sa-8 v3s.http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii542/inteva61841/20171231_124158_zpskkqbraxg.jpg

http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii542/inteva61841/20171231_124209_zpsqeb61xcc.jpg

Is there any foam under the carpet that might compress with the seat down?.. I was told it fit well... it was 11" in front, 8" in back 56" wide...
0cfRDH.jpg

I raked the baffle slightly so it would fit under the seat lip better... magnet clears and it goes low and loud according to him... he had a CAB at 1/2 ohm on it so I ported it for +2000 watts
Check inbox

I would suggest you do yourself a favor and buy the kit. It's not just square tubing or a straight up lift like suggested. I asked him to post pictures of it finished and he never did I like to see what he came up with. Here's a picture of the front mount for the lift kit and a picture of the box I did with a lift I used sa-8 v3s.http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii542/inteva61841/20171231_124158_zpskkqbraxg.jpg
http://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii542/inteva61841/20171231_124209_zpsqeb61xcc.jpg
Ok cuz the video by Lmi welding rear lift kit is on YouTube installing it.

Ok cuz the video by Lmi welding rear lift kit is on YouTube installing it.

Yeah its a really easy kit to install. I like mine I would absolutely spend the money to buy the kit again.

Yeah its a really easy kit to install. I like mine I would absolutely spend the money to buy the kit again.
Ah, I weld so I can get it done I mean the bottom pieces easy as hell to get. The rear upper hook with spring not too bad. I saw 2 z shaped brackets but video didn’t show where it go, what’s up with the z brackets?

Ah, I weld so I can get it done I mean the bottom pieces easy as hell to get. The rear upper hook with spring not too bad. I saw 2 z shaped brackets but video didn’t show where it go, what’s up with the z brackets?

Thats the picture in the link I sent you. Its the front mount. None of its crazy difficult to do it just wasn't worth it to me to spend the time figuring it out.

Thats the picture in the link I sent you. Its the front mount. None of its crazy difficult to do it just wasn't worth it to me to spend the time figuring it out.
Ah I gotcha. So you went with the Sa8’s? Never heard of 8’s well the bs kicker factory 8” on 200 watt amp in the truck now. Been around 12’s n 15’s my whole life. Heard 10’s once or twice not bad.

Ah I gotcha. So you went with the Sa8’s? Never heard of 8’s well the bs kicker factory 8” on 200 watt amp in the truck now. Been around 12’s n 15’s my whole life. Heard 10’s once or twice not bad.

Yeah the forum talked me into them. I had never heard 8's before and was skeptical but they actually get real low and have pretty good output. I feel like theyre a little under powered by my cab 1600 so I am thinking about going with something with a little more. They wont knock my mirror off but they will definitely vibrate my cellphone across my center console without issue.

Yeah the forum talked me into them. I had never heard 8's before and was skeptical but they actually get real low and have pretty good output. I feel like theyre a little under powered by my cab 1600 so I am thinking about going with something with a little more. They wont knock my mirror off but they will definitely vibrate my cellphone across my center console without issue.
Hmmm learn something new everyday lol. My sa12s I had to keep the mirror down, it wouldn’t stay up for ****, it got aggravating putting it up every beat first time I gave the system a go. Csctang designed the box. I knew it’d be loud but **** not that loud, before I say I have sa12s they ask if I have 15’s. That Orion 2500 is the TRUTH, check out big d dyno it on YouTube.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.