2017 F-150 Crewcab options

Hey guys, I have a factory kicker 8” sub behind rear seat. I’m looking to build a box for dual kicker comprt 10s sealed. At first I was thinking dual soundquebed 8’s ported but it might not fit. My measurements for under seat is 6” H 11” D and 54” W. Dayton’s might be ok but the kickers are the highest rms 400w I found in a shallow mount. What are my options?

I looked into the lift, it raises it 2.5” which will give me 8.5” height. I’m coming from 2 sa 12’s ported in 5 cubes on 2500 Watts. I will settle for less now that I got a truck. I’d like to get as much bass as I can sealed or ported under the rear seat. Do you have the link to the dude’s thread that did the sa-10’s? @shredder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

014d389551a8430ef06be3c7c46ba72f.jpg

What you think about this box for 2 sa10’s? @shredder how many watts would you feed em max rms each sub in that box?

Subs rated for 1-1.25ft^3 each, displacement is 0.11ft^3 each, depth is 6”

Box 2.05ft^3, depth 6.25”

After displacement subs have 0.925ft^3 a lil under the 1ft^3 minimum. Box also 1hz higher than the 35hz on Sa10 specs.

Subs rated for 1-1.25ft^3 each, displacement is 0.11ft^3 each, depth is 6”
Box 2.05ft^3, depth 6.25”

After displacement subs have 0.925ft^3 a lil under the 1ft^3 minimum. Box also 1hz higher than the 35hz on Sa10 specs.

Ya'... that's all good... but they don't really deliver good sound or great output... IDK maybe if a different driver is used?.. IIRC the last guy had nothing but complaints about frequencies and output with his foxbox... that 36hz tune will change drastically once you install the subs and IDK how it's ported. Without me saying it's garbage why don't you ask around or something... I have ZERO experience with Foxboxes... I always build my own... lol... and with a proper airspace and tune for the power used.

Ya'... that's all good... but they don't really deliver good sound or great output... IDK maybe if a different driver is used?.. IIRC the last guy had nothing but complaints about frequencies and output with his foxbox... that 36hz tune will change drastically once you install the subs and IDK how it's ported. Without me saying it's garbage why don't you ask around or something... I have ZERO experience with Foxboxes... I always build my own... lol... and with a proper airspace and tune for the power used.
How many watts can a sa10 take all day rms? I know they’re under rated.

How many watts can a sa10 take all day rms? I know they’re under rated.

I've seen them take close to 1K all day...(or pretty close to it)... as long as it's clean power... they'll take some abuse.

But I'm not the manufacturer... lol... a 1K amp will probably deliver 750-850 watts after rise... that seems to match up well with the latest ones

I've seen them take close to 1K all day...(or pretty close to it)... as long as it's clean power... they'll take some abuse.
I just read the thread on the sa10s in the foxbox, it’s ****. I don’t want to waste my money I did build a 5 cube ported box for sa12s before. If u give me the same design on the f 150 will I need the 2” seat lift??

I just read the thread on the sa10s in the foxbox, it’s ****. I don’t want to waste my money I did build a 5 cube ported box for sa12s before. If u give me the same design on the f 150 will I need the 2” seat lift??

Yes... it's needed

What amp/loading?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.