2014 charger 4 channel amp issues

mxjuxior

CarAudio.com Newbie
texas
I have a 2014 charger that had a beats audio system I bypassed the amp using crutchfields amp bypass harness ram it to a lc7i then to the amp I’m getting a bad static at full volume no music or even at the lowest volume not as bad I’ve been trying to fix it for weeks with no luck I tried my grounds ground loop isolators rewire and wired straight to the amp with no luck anyone have any ideas on what I can do

I don’t use it often, mostly bc I’m deaf to it. I hear the literal word combination and am unable to decipher it although, it seemed appropriate here.

I have a 2014 charger that had a beats audio system I bypassed the amp using crutchfields amp bypass harness ram it to a lc7i then to the amp I’m getting a bad static at full volume no music or even at the lowest volume not as bad I’ve been trying to fix it for weeks with no luck I tried my grounds ground loop isolators rewire and wired straight to the amp with no luck anyone have any ideas on what I can do

Have you considered an aftermarket amp. When I did the amp bypass harness, I avoided the factory amp. No issues for me. Your issue may be related to the output level on your lc7i and the factory gain level on your factory amp. Just a guess. I would contact Crutchfield. Good luck.

Yes I have aftermarket amps stock amplifier is bypassed but I’m getting a new amp and a new lc7i no matter what I do nothing helps

Do you have about $100 to waste? Try a cheap amp that has line-level inputs, see if that helps. WalMart carries a 4 Channel Jensen amp, for its price, it's worth a shot. If your replacement speakers dont need a ton of power, this amp could be the end game winning ticket. Im NOT promoting it, nor saying its the greatest, but I've heard it in a charger with the stock alpine system with upgraded alpine aftermarket speakers, and someone gave him the Jensen 4 channel, and it was nuts, I was shocked it was a Jensen amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...