2012 Ford F-150 Supercrew Cab SQ Build

Participant count
  • Participant list

patrukas777

Just finished buying the main components for my SQ build. Here are the components that will be going in my 2012 Ford F-150 FX2 Supercrew Cab:

Keeping the stock head unit because it has navigation and advanced climate controls for vehicle. However, I will be running an Audison Bit Ten D processor.

Front Stage- PHD FB 6.1 Pro 6.5" speakers

PHD AF 1.C TW tweeters

Front stage will be powered by an Arc Audio KS300.4.

Subwoofer- Two 10" Sundown SD-3s in a sealed enclosure

The subs will be powered by an Arc Audio KS300.2.

Doors, rear and roof will have Stinger RKX36B Roadkill Expert Series sound damping material.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

It is in eBay. It is a bit more complicated. You clip off the gray blocks on your radio's harness and splice in the new harness by color matching...
Nice, much better looking version Ford than its American counterpart. Go down to the local stereo shop and tell them you want to the work yourself...
Wiring color code should be ISO, just like American radios. If you get your vehicle specific radio harness, it should have the same colors as that...
Disconnect the RCA's or hi-level input to the JBl amp. turn the system on, If the noise continues, it's a ground or noise issue with the amp.If it...
Thanks for the link to this video, I've seen this one before but it's not for component speakers which is what I'm going to install and the part...

About this thread

patrukas777

patrukas777
Riverside, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Camjon