2011 ppv Tahoe slowwwww build

Same people that say ewww be the ones jaw drops pointing as I’m skating through traffic //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
yep, and laughing and wondering why they let it out the circus tent.

i bet it'll ride like absolute dog ****
hope its not a daily
I have two trucks this one will come out on nice days. But no it’s doesnt ride like crap. The ppv Tahoe suspension is a lot stiffer then a stock Tahoe. My buddy has a ppv and 26s and it rose good. These should ride just as nice. I prefer no side wall for tighter cornering. I love riding lo pros

agQDAxM.jpg

you cant seriously tell me it wont ride rough with no sidewall

maybe you don't mind it but i guarantee you it rides rough from a normal persons perspective

you cant seriously tell me it wont ride rough with no sidewall
maybe you don't mind it but i guarantee you it rides rough from a normal persons perspective
It’s like riding on load E tires in a big truck with 60psi. Stiffer but not horrible

It’s like riding on load E tires in a big truck with 60psi. Stiffer but not horrible
sounds about right, i mean it's your vehicle you do what you want. I guess I'd be so concerned about scratching or bending them going over curbs I couldn't do it

not to mention how absurdly expensive they are and the tires for them are

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.