2011 Chevrolet Impala

20150709_090050_zpsqz9z3ahs.jpg
[/url]
Did you get my texts?

Why do these look so fucked up to me? Lol.

But I like the dash install. I'll be going with an 80PRS for sure, but that does sort of give me an idea or two. Not sure how much stuff is the same after the vehicle redesign, but much of it does look the same. How badly does your trunk rattle? And where did you ground your amps?

Why do these look so fucked up to me? Lol.
But I like the dash install. I'll be going with an 80PRS for sure, but that does sort of give me an idea or two. Not sure how much stuff is the same after the vehicle redesign, but much of it does look the same. How badly does your trunk rattle? And where did you ground your amps?
i think its at a angle. i too thought thet they were offset lmao i was like what in the ****

Got the correct size hole saw, and bought another pair of PVC end caps. Drilled them out, should be pretty decent for mounting on the sail panels:

Going to have to cut them and aim them correctly on the sail panels, and then body filler some curves in. Was going to do fiberglass, but man do I hate working with that stuff. Need to find where to buy Rage Gold besides Amazon for decently cheap.

Old school ppi. Set was like $600 back in 02. I got them brand new in box. Also I have a dedicated ground run from the front.

With 4 batts. No big 3 and no ho alt. I don't drop below 13.4 full tilt with the ct 2200.1

One of the spare sail panels got here today. Expecting 4 shipments tomorrow. But I flush trimmed the flange off the end caps (very sloppily at that, notice where I caught the bit a few times. I was holding this thing, which I do NOT advise). You can see here, they JUST fit on there:

Also ran into this:

That mount in the middle is like EXACTLY where I will need to cut out. Not good. Going to have to figure out how to adjust the tweet somewhere to miss it.

I plan on having a local shop do my big three so for any of the chevy guys who already have. Did you guys go all 0, my shop suggested 4 instead and said 0 would be overkill

I plan on having a local shop do my big three so for any of the chevy guys who already have. Did you guys go all 0, my shop suggested 4 instead and said 0 would be overkill
Depends on power currently being used or in future.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

Woke up this morning and started working on the sails. Took a few cuts and some time to get them aimed properly. This is what it ended up looking like:

I didn't catch a picture, but I scuffed up the whole thing with 80 grit sandpaper. Then got my trusty monkey fleece, wrapped those bishes!

I might not even paint over them. Nah, definitely going to. Resin goes on tomorrow.

I was going to do a piece in the bottom of the console where I have a pocket and put my analog meters there, but I said f that for now. Might come back to that later if I get bored.

Then my order from Amazon and PE showed up:

Got Noico deadener and CCF, 100ft of 12ga wire, T-nuts, and some random install goodies. Oh, and the sheet of plastic I was waiting for. So I was able to make this for the dash kit:

I'm putting a voltage/ammeter, PAC LC-1, mic for the HU for calls, and two switches (one for amp lights and one for amp fans) there.

We'll see how this glassing adventure goes tomorrow.

Woke up this morning and started working on the sails. Took a few cuts and some time to get them aimed properly. This is what it ended up looking like:

I didn't catch a picture, but I scuffed up the whole thing with 80 grit sandpaper. Then got my trusty monkey fleece, wrapped those bishes!

I might not even paint over them. Nah, definitely going to. Resin goes on tomorrow.

I was going to do a piece in the bottom of the console where I have a pocket and put my analog meters there, but I said f that for now. Might come back to that later if I get bored.

Then my order from Amazon and PE showed up:

Got Noico deadener and CCF, 100ft of 12ga wire, T-nuts, and some random install goodies. Oh, and the sheet of plastic I was waiting for. So I was able to make this for the dash kit:

I'm putting a voltage/ammeter, PAC LC-1, mic for the HU for calls, and two switches (one for amp lights and one for amp fans) there.

We'll see how this glassing adventure goes tomorrow.
Would love a video of the glassing to learn new ways of mixing the activator and etc..!

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.