2011 Chevrolet Impala

Unfortunately I haven't done much. Only thing I have done is measure my ground cable for under the hood. Haven't had much time, and I don't see much Spare time in the next month. I'm gearing up to flag marshal at the Lone Star Le Mans this weekend, then I'll be cleaning and prepping for the woman's visit which will carry me out to mid October. I'll try to get a couple things done in that time but nothing major will be happening for sure unfortunately.

Unfortunately I haven't done much. Only thing I have done is measure my ground cable for under the hood. Haven't had much time, and I don't see much Spare time in the next month. I'm gearing up to flag marshal at the Lone Star Le Mans this weekend, then I'll be cleaning and prepping for the woman's visit which will carry me out to mid October. I'll try to get a couple things done in that time but nothing major will be happening for sure unfortunately.
If you were close i could help ya get stuff knocked out ..we r on shutdown for 3 weeks .woohoo

So, not sure at this point that this is going to be completed at all. Me and the woman talked, and I might be giving her this car when she gets over here and then picking up something else for me. If that happens, all of this would be coming out, as she's fine with stock stuff and doesn't want anything loud. And I really don't want to do all this work to pull it all out a month later. Have to think about it a bit.

Should this build not go down, I'm seriously considering unloading most of my stuff to fund a new camera. I'm kinda thinkin' about it no matter what happens with the car, to be honest.

So, not sure at this point that this is going to be completed at all. Me and the woman talked, and I might be giving her this car when she gets over here and then picking up something else for me. If that happens, all of this would be coming out, as she's fine with stock stuff and doesn't want anything loud. And I really don't want to do all this work to pull it all out a month later. Have to think about it a bit.
Should this build not go down, I'm seriously considering unloading most of my stuff to fund a new camera. I'm kinda thinkin' about it no matter what happens with the car, to be honest.
Finish the build and give her another car

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

Should have done this from the beginning. Finally, looks good. And matches pretty close to what the original sail panel finish was. I'm happy.

Now the trick is to not mess them up before I put them in the car.
**** came out clean!! Good job brother can'twait to see the rest of the build ???

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.