2007 fiesta stock speaker upgrade help needed

Snowfox

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hey, im a new person in this world of car audio and i wanted to change my stock speakers of my car, as part of starting out. Though i'm not sure wich speakers would fit inside my car. Does any of you maybe know what/wich speakers would fit?

I currently have a 3 door 2007 ford fiesta,

Last edited:
Hey, im a new person in this world of car audio and i wanted to change my stock speakers of my car, as part of starting out. Though i'm not sure wich speakers would fit inside my car. Does any of you maybe know what/wich speakers would fit?

I currently have a 3 door 2007 ford fiesta,
I would Google a look up "What Speakers Fit My 2007 Ford Fiesta"? And look at speakers within your budget in your area. Polk Audio speakers are nice, and Infinity,and JBL, even Alpine,Hertz to name a couple to be considered.

Last edited:
Crutfield has an excellant guide for almost every car except this one?
2007 or 2017” Nothing listed for the 2007 model in Crutchfields database and that’s my go to site to check this out. The 2017. Upper doors for the 2017 is .75” tweeter and 6..5” to 6.75” lower door speakers. If you don’t want separates, then any 6.5” or 6.75” coaxial will fit in the lower door., rear doors, same. Honestly, if you want really cheap but decent, look at the entire NVX line starting with the N series and pick your poison. You’ll have to get your own grills but I’ve used almost every one of their speakers from the N, the V and the X series and they all perform very well in relationship to their cost. Just be careful to choose the correct 4ohm impedence, some of them you can purchase in 2Ohm versions, not good for your stock HU unless it is already running 2Ohm load speakers like BOSE. It’s good to remember, better speakers will only reproduce a shitty sounding, underpowered signal, a litter less shitty. ;)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...