2007 Buick GNX

If I had a car that was that nice it would be a trailer queen for the most part. But then I don't think of any GNX being worthy of being a trailer queen.

Just my 0.02

The only problem is, if a car is totally destroyed (twisted frame, totalled body) what if you CAN'T rebuild it? Take a look at some rare cars that you can't even FIND parts for anymore.
Hell, even a typhoon/syclone is hard to get parts for. If a car is deemed totalled, then the insurance company will surely give you money, but good luck finding another car of the same quality.
Werd. This weekend I metup with some guys who had 3 GT-40 kit cars, and about 8 shelby cobras. They were talking about how if they had originals they wouldnt drive it on the street, because one of them used to have an old 69 Z28, and took it out one weekend, and some lady sideswipped him..and its not like you can just go buy another 69 Z28

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.