2007 Audi A4 Audio install.

Akula Class
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Cheyenne
nally finished with my Audio install. Some of the pics I may have posted before, I'm not sure.

Optima Red Top for my battery and a Stinger digital fuse holder:

imgp3191.jpg

imgp3193p.jpg

HU: JVC NX-7000bt While I'd prefer a more OEM look, the options this HU gives me, more than makes up for it.

imgp3003.jpg

USB routed under armrest along with a Monster Aux cable. I have the option to run a video in, along with an Iphone interface cable.

imgp2998k.jpg

Rear before I put the enclosure in:

imgp2327m.jpg

imgp2317.jpg

Enclosure installed:

imgp3184.jpg

imgp3196.jpg

Rear digital distribution block and 12disc changer:

imgp3195.jpg

k......

Amps: JL 1000/1 and JL 450/4

dscf0599o.jpg

dscf0600in.jpg

I went with these for my interconnects:

dscf1511n.jpg

Door speakers:

Initially I ran Elemental Designs 6500's up front. But I foolishly damaged the set while trying to tweak the system.

dscf0597h.jpg

Now I run Rainbow SLC 265.25 NG components

img1994h.jpg

In the rear I have cDT EF-61's

dscf0601s.jpg

Subwoofer:

I decided to downsize from a 12" to a 10". Image Dynamics IDMAX 10"

img0673np.jpg

All in all I'm pleased with the sound quality, and the all the options I got with the HU, though like I said, I'd prefer a more OEM loo

Thanks, again!!!! One thing I'd like to fix is the JVC BT quality, outside of that the system has worked like a champ for me. The other side of the enclosure even has 2 cubbie holes for storage.

looks really nice!!

only thing, i think i see those amps mounted upside down? im not sure about with jl amps, but i think your not supposed to mount them upside down, it can cause them to over heat a lot faster.

loving the look and all components. i like that disc changer and distro block hidden behind that pannel. the wires and distribution block look REALLY "cool" in there. lol i like how it looks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.