99 150 2 18' splaudio custom subs

Participant count
  • Participant list

tuckintaco93
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
holt , fl
ok i would have had to start this some time ..so here it goes i have a 99 f150 kingcab ...ruff 25cubes to work with ...and also im more into bagged and bodied trucks dragin so this is 1st full audio build ....so im working with 48 w by 38 tall by 24 d ..ill be running 2 18" custom hx2's splaudio ....but it may ne possableill be running some diff subs so i thought about 7-8 cubes each ..need some help on the slot port tho i have never built any ported box ..i wanted the subs to be at head height and the port to be above them ...i plan to do about 2-3 layers of 3/4 on all sides ..would like it to be tuned to 35-37 ...also thought about a changable port

i am in a bit of delima ..street b explor has some power hx2 motors that i would love to have to build these subs ...but does the notor really make that much of differnece the puch hx2 motors i have are the 3" coild and the power is the 4" ...i know the power motors would look nice on the 18's..i could put the punch motors back onto the 15" baskets and sell them ...but then there is if i sell these and then i cant get them b4 they are sold

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.