2002 Toyota Land Cruiser

Participant count
  • Participant list

lsupimp2
10+ year member

Houston
I am trying to replace the head unit on my land cruiser. The problem is the navigation is connected to the air conditioner. I want to. Just disconnect the audio completely from the navigation and air conditioning. It looks as if the head unit is separate from the navigation but I'm. Not sure. What. Do y'all think? Thanks
6b890012.jpg

Radio and nav are separate pieces...I'm actually doing this exact project for a customer right now...got non-nav dash and put a dbl din up top then moved the factory screen to the bottom and will be disassembling it to mold into the lower dash area....space behind the dash is a premium tho

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Nice, well I think they will blow away anything you have running on your puter for sure. I've had good luck with the NVX components, hard to beat...
I have a 2001 Nissan Sentra GXE and I've never found one. The loc is the next best option
Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
If your bypassing the infotainment stuff in the original HU setup, then the LCi7PRO should handle the rest. If you want to retain the handsfree...
If you want 5 channels of amplification you just need 5 channels of amplification. You can do this with 5 amps or 1, depends on budget and space...

About this thread

lsupimp2

10+ year member
lsupimp2
Houston
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from