2002 explorer keys locked inside

about the only hope, good luck not scratching your tint. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
it shouldnt be that bad, just be careful getting it in and it should be no problem

windows is rolled up tight
about the only thing i can think of to try is see if the dealership can program a keyless pad for you with your vin, but i have a feeling that will be more expensive then a window or a locksmith.

Ive done this many times in my truck

take two LARGE flat blade screwdrivers to the top of the door...be careful not to get the weather stripping ....and very slowly work each screwdriver back and forth moveing them deeper into the door jamb as you pry the door jamb back...go very slow...as to not bend the window frame....then get a long coathanger or I sometime unscrew my antenna and use it

I've had to do this to my truck 5 or 6 times if you got any qustions you know the number

ur lock/unlock button is facing up right??? i just searched at for ur truck

that should be an easy one man, u might have to pull the coat hangar out a few times to get the right bend in it but worth the money saved u pay for a locksmith

Ive done this many times in my truck
take two LARGE flat blade screwdrivers to the top of the door...be careful not to get the weather stripping ....and very slowly work each screwdriver back and forth moveing them deeper into the door jamb as you pry the door jamb back...go very slow...as to not bend the window frame....then get a long coathanger or I sometime unscrew my antenna and use it

I've had to do this to my truck 5 or 6 times if you got any qustions you know the number
have to keep that in mind lolz if i aint got a coat hangar next time, should be easy ive had to do it on cars where the lock button was facing the opposite door is tuff

gl:D

Take your titel to the dealership, or at least some proof of ownership with the vin, and they can make you a key. If its a 2002 it shouldnt be too expensive as it probably doesnt have the transponder

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.