Speaker Replacements for 2002 Subaru with aftermarket headunit

Participant count
  • Participant list
Awesome, that does sound like something I could do (with maybe a full day lol). The comparison to the Logitech was actually not to headphones but to computer speakers, I'm not trying to compare against earbuds/headphones just with the speakers I'm familiar with that I use for my TV (and listen to music in the house on). Stoked to get this underway!

Nice, well I think they will blow away anything you have running on your puter for sure. I've had good luck with the NVX components, hard to beat at twice the price. The recoil amps get real good reviews on YouTube. You'll wonder why you watied - YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT!

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Thanks for this! Yes, there are 6.5 door speakers, front and back. I've heard them referred to as woofers but I'm sure their frequencies included...
You cannot go wrong with Morel Tempo Ultra 602 2-way components. They have a very punchy mid-bass and the tweets are amazing. You can get them...
Some high power offerings and much appreciated. When buying an amp that offers much higher power than the speaker ratings, I assume that I will...
Nobody is bashing anything. Just because I can use stainless, doesn't I should. The bananas I use are 4mm BFA style gold plated copper, pretty...

About this thread

heartbraden

CarAudio.com Newbie
heartbraden
South Park, Colorado
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from