2000 grand prix GTP ideas??

Participant count
  • Participant list
Supercharged is so easy to boost power. I wouldn't use anyone but intense racing drop the pully and most important get a reprogrammed pcm. Some bigger injectors. And a cam and rockers. Under a Grand in parts you will have some real nice power.
Wouldnt go to Intense. ZZP is right down the road from me.

OP Your box for your trunk cant be much larger than 4.5 net cubes without building in the trunk.

please dont go to zzpoop, read around over on GPF man, alot more info then you will get here from these guys. Not bad mouthing anyone but a audio site is not a place to get details on a car build.

Headers 2 are correct but pacesetters r really inexpensive. I own a gp 2 and have driven to intense to get major work done. John and Brian are the best. Put my car on the dyno. I have a turbo cammed heads Diamond pistons. Roller rockers oer risers. Push rods. Tranny done. I'm at 450 on 16 pounds now. Waiting to break everything in and to upgrade my fuel pump to turn it up some more. If u have any questions pm me.
basically i need a great box design for 2 12s in this mammoth trunk. i also need the CHEAPEST fixes cause im on disability. dont wanna race it but if someone revs next to me id like to kick his/her ***. lol

please dont go to zzpoop, read around over on GPF man, alot more info then you will get here from these guys. Not bad mouthing anyone but a audio site is not a place to get details on a car build.
yea originally this was meant to get box build ideas. lol but any help, well, helps.

Yes go to intense bryan is the best. There is actually a local guy neat Chicago that does sick street tunes. I can get you his info. Zooms tunes go boom

basically i need a great box design for 2 12s in this mammoth trunk. i also need the CHEAPEST fixes cause im on disability. dont wanna race it but if someone revs next to me id like to kick his/her ***. lol
Needs to be replaced. Then headers rockers pully and u bend delete and a canned tune is where u want to start

Yes go to intense bryan is the best. There is actually a local guy neat Chicago that does sick street tunes. I can get you his info. Zooms tunes go boom
please do.... id like a reason to drive over to chicago again..... its been forever

so far no one with box design ideas???? when i was on here years ago, box designs were plentiful. lol thanks to everyone so far but im stumped on a nice lookin/soundin box

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.