2 Type-Rs or 2 Kicker CVX? will be used with zx1500

yea i have 0 gauge already ran and all the wiring set from when i had my stuff in there awhile ago. what better subs for around the same price as cvxs?

i'd take the cvx's personally, depending on how much cash you are spending, you can get better subs for msrp of cvx's...
what subs are better for the same price? you think the cvxs would be more SQL and SPL then the alpines?

Both subs get insanely loud for the price, You should be happy with either on that power....

CVX's do get loud and still remain a quality of sound but they are Kicker, so you can't expect too much of SQ, Although they are the best sounding Kickers i have every heard/owned, and not to mention the loudest daily setup i have owned....

Type R's though, are extremely underrated and get just as loud as CVX's.....Type R's can be in smaller enclosures and have been known to hold more power....

Both subs get insanely loud for the price, You should be happy with either on that power....
CVX's do get loud and still remain a quality of sound but they are Kicker, so you can't expect too much of SQ, Although they are the best sounding Kickers i have every heard/owned, and not to mention the loudest daily setup i have owned....

Type R's though, are extremely underrated and get just as loud as CVX's.....Type R's can be in smaller enclosures and have been known to hold more power....
ok so type rs would be better because more then half the price and would hit just as loud? is the zx1500 a good amp for the type rs?

They should be, most depends on install and box, they do have the same potential though....

If i'm not mistaken the ZX is only stable down to 2 ohms, so whatever 2 subs you get, Get 2 Dual 2 ohm subs and wire in series to a final load of around 2 ohms....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.