2 solo x18's off American bass 1000.1- ideas on how to seal off rear window?

tristan is a troll he starts a good thread then disappears
what gives
bro is a busy guy, all the time doing stuff.

Hes been in and out of surgery on his sinus cavity to stop hemorrhaging. Working now and school so hes a busy dude. He'll be around, he text's me almost daily when hes in good health.

ehhh it didnt stop him from calling me for a half hour a few days ago

but it seems you did a good job with the build if he is having trouble keeping the pressure in the cab //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbcool.gif.25d3f515a7f948dd6be51428263071ef.gif

ehhh it didnt stop him from calling me for a half hour a few days ago
but it seems you did a good job with the build if he is having trouble keeping the pressure in the cab //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbcool.gif.25d3f515a7f948dd6be51428263071ef.gif
lol, considering I didnt have time to do it I think it turned out nice lol. alot windows for peeps at the custom blue Solo frames and lights everywhere lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.