2 solo x18's off American bass 1000.1- ideas on how to seal off rear window?

oh dear... seems I get out of audio a few months and come back and tristan is still working on this setup :pGlad to see you got it in man..

I'm not sure on how to advise you with the window problem.. but wish you the best of luck with it. I'll be making a comeback soon, we'll have to meet up and compete though you'll have a ton more cone area and power lol.
Dang people thinking cone area is tat important lol. Qes dictates output far more than cone area folks!!!

Tristanmay, this is my old set up in a Navi that I did compete in and won a national championship. My rear side windows flexed about an inch but I just had people hold them. I was pushing about 12k:

Navi2003.jpg

Dang people thinking cone area is tat important lol. Qes dictates output far more than cone area folks!!!
i'm all for cone area over anything else, personal choice.. i'd rather run a ton of low power subs over few on a ton of power. It's rather important in this case of my previous statement considering I just said we should compete when/if we meet and he'll be powering those 2 subs with roughly 9,700+ more watts.. than I.. lol

be a while before I can afford anything big again in general so.. yup, no need to read into my comment phil I assure you it was just for conversation lol.

Only an inch?? lol. darn high tuning. Just messing with ya, its cute for sure.
Yes I had a full (totally free equipment) sponsorship from Kicker, I was the first on the East Coast to get the Solo X 18s. IIRC, it was in Oct. of 03' when they first came out.

Tristanmay, this is my old set up in a Navi that I did compete in and won a national championship. My rear side windows flexed about an inch but I just had people hold them. I was pushing about 12k:
Navi2003.jpg
How many tenths were the headrest monitors good for..............................

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.