2 RE Audio 12" XXX (Industry's #1 SQL Subwoofer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

centergod79
10+ year member

TEAM BEETEM
Item(s) for Sale:

2 RE XXX Subs 12" Only Used for 1 1/2 Months

Item(s) Description/Condition:

For all you SQL nutz out there, here are 2 of the car Audio Industry's best SQL Subwoofers.

with 54mm of xmax, 2000 watts of rated power, you will need at least 2500 watts on each sub though, and your power must be true clean power, any type of clipping will burn these subs up quick. I personally think these subs ****, but hey, I'm an SPL nut, but I'm a fan of the old RE XXX because they were more versitile, and did a much better job at higher frequencies, as well as the low, lows. But, I can insure you this, if pure SQL is what you're looking for, then these are the woofers for you.

Price:

750 shipped (the price is for both woofers)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I will ship immediately following payment, no slacking, the same day if early enough. These are the same 2 I had posted before, but the buyer never showed up for the local pick up. However, I will take 700 picked up

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...