2 RE Audio 12" XXX (Industry's #1 SQL Subwoofer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

centergod79
10+ year member

TEAM BEETEM
Item(s) for Sale:

2 RE XXX Subs 12" Only Used for 1 1/2 Months

Item(s) Description/Condition:

For all you SQL nutz out there, here are 2 of the car Audio Industry's best SQL Subwoofers.

with 54mm of xmax, 2000 watts of rated power, you will need at least 2500 watts on each sub though, and your power must be true clean power, any type of clipping will burn these subs up quick. I personally think these subs ****, but hey, I'm an SPL nut, but I'm a fan of the old RE XXX because they were more versitile, and did a much better job at higher frequencies, as well as the low, lows. But, I can insure you this, if pure SQL is what you're looking for, then these are the woofers for you.

Price:

750 shipped (the price is for both woofers)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I will ship immediately following payment, no slacking, the same day if early enough. These are the same 2 I had posted before, but the buyer never showed up for the local pick up. However, I will take 700 picked up

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

No I'm not saying they wont operate below 2500watts, hell they'll play on 100 watts, but they are at their best when they have 2500-3000 watts on each of them. I just don't think they do well with less wattage, I have personally seen them operate on a SAZ3500 and they were doing well, but nothing like the setup a friend of mine had with 2 of these on 2 Orion HCCA2500, that was one of the best SQL system I've ever heard. US Amps tech greg recommends 2500 watts on each, they say that US Amp 5k is the perfect match for them, I have never seen that amp in action, I can't speak on it, it might even be the re 5k, it's one of their amps, but I am very familiar with the HCCA 2500, and 2 of these on 2 of them, phenominal. Also, I will not participate in any discussion that involves members expressing their opinions in an aggressive, ignorant mannor. I'm one of the easiest people to get along with, and you can read what is said and take it how ever you want, but I can gaurantee everyone nothing that I say is intended to be a shot at anyone, to be a "********," and/or plain out ignorant. Technical info that I type is from "hands-on" research/experience, And usually is not something that was from a lab test, or a technical print (e.g. owners manual, birth sheet, test results.) Reason being, 9 out of 10 consumers do not get the results out of equipment that a lab does, for numerous reasons that we could start 100 discussion forums over, but I'm not discussing on this thread. Now that that's out the way, anyone who's interseted in these woofers, the cash price is great, If you wanna trade something I'm open to that, but the trade value needs to be the value of the woofers, not the cash price that I'm selling these for. Please PM me or post on the thread any interest, I am no longer allowing employees to watch the threads for me, so I apologize in advance for any delayed replys, but I will get back to you, thank you for reading

I dont expect to see one more thread dump here. The rules are clear, you guys know them, I dont want to have to hand out infractions or bans in order to get the point across. Thanks.

OP... nice subs, and good luck with your sale here.

underpowering a woofer will blow your subs is one of the biggest myths out there, I never said anything about underpowering them. I said they perform best at 2500 watts each. What do you guys read, what do you do, read something then draw your own conclusions. I said the woofer will run on 100 watts, but not to it's full potential. Nobody is a dirty liar, because nobody said, what you're saying. If you wanna hand out infractions over something that was never said, then you're a dirty infractor. If underpowering your woofers would blow them, then everytime you turn down your radio your woofers would blow. Read an entire post before you call names, if I ever said too little power will blow your subs, it wasn't referring to watts, which would be output, on the input side of an amp, too little power will burn your subs up because you'll cause your amp to clip, and that will burn a sub up faster than anything. That's what happens to most subs when someone throws a big *** amp on a stock alternator, and doesnt have to electrical to pust the amp and makes it run dirty as hell and burns their system up. Please read what is being said before you call someone a name, I never said my friend told me anything, I don't need nobody to tell me nothing, I've been doing this for over 12 years. I don't care if you run 100 watts, if their clean they're good, but that doesn't mean you're going to get the full potential out of your sub if the sub is designed for big watts. I haven't said anything that is in violation of any rules, all I said was these woofers perform best with about 2500 watts to each of them, but they will operate with less. but you wont get me to disagree with....

"No speaker, in the history of speakers, has ever been blown by too little power. Ever. I don't care what your friend told you, he's a dirty liar."

except for my friend being a "dirty liar" because I never said my friend told me anything

"No speaker, in the history of speakers, has ever been blown by too little power. Ever. I don't care what your friend told you, he's a dirty liar."
except for my friend being a "dirty liar" because I never said my friend told me anything
That's my signature, not a comment to you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Really got a good laugh out of the 'dirty infractor' comment though. lol

"Really got a good laugh out of the 'dirty infractor' comment though. lol "

that's awsome, lol. I'm glad you did that because those same members have been dumping on my posts for over a week now, thanks again

"Really got a good laugh out of the 'dirty infractor' comment though. lol "

that's awsome, lol. I'm glad you did that because those same members have been dumping on my posts for over a week now, thanks again
In the future, just hit the report post button at the bottom of a reply you feel is breaking the rules.

edit: I also moved this thread to the proper forum. Should help you get more traffic from people wanting to purchase subwoofers. The speaker classifieds is meant for speakers other than subwoofers.

steal of a price. some areas you could probably get 500 a piece out of these on CL

if i could get 6 of these at this price they'd be in my car right now

****, I wish I had 6 to sell you at this price, I can get you a good price on 6 but not 325 each, sorry, I really wish I could help with that, but I know a guy that has like 8 of these, I'll call him tomorrow, I might be able to get you that, hold that thought

Thread dump? I dunno about that...I was asking a question.

On a side note, I must take note of the featured words under the "Explore Content" ad right under where I'm typing..."Dirty Liar SQL Nutz SQL Subwoofer Pure SQL Dirty Infractor True Clean Power" LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...