2 channel for my morel tempo ultra 602's

@trumpet. I have the same pair of morel 602's but I'm running active. I need a 4 or 6 channel for them. Either 100+ for the 4 channel or 60+ for the 6 channel. Ide Bridge 4 of the 6 for the mids since the tweeters don't need much. What do you recommend. I e been scouring and was looking from 300 to 5 maybe 600. Any input would be sweet. Looks like when my ebay sale goes thru your the guy to buy from.

[quote name='Mahapederdon']@trumpet. I have the same pair of morel 602's but I'm running active. I need a 4 or 6 channel for them. Either 100+ for the 4 channel or 60+ for the 6 channel. Ide Bridge 4 of the 6 for the mids since the tweeters don't need much. What do you recommend. I e been scouring and was looking from 300 to 5 maybe 600. Any input would be sweet. Looks like when my ebay sale goes thru your the guy to buy from.[/QUOTE]

6-channel: Possibly a Zapco Z-150.6. It would exceed the budget but it's a top quality option under a grand.

I will get you 4ch options later.
edit:
Zapco ST-204D.BT 160 X 4 @ 4 ohms
ST-104D.BT 90W x 4 @ 4

You will virtually always turn down the tweeter channels in relation to the mid-woofers, so they will not be getting 160W per tweeter for any significant time.
A Class AB Zapco is a possibility as a special order, like the Z-150.6 would be.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking at the zapco but the bluetooth made me feel like it may be cheap. Is it as good as the rest of their amps. That 6 channel looks sweet but maybe outta my price range.
If you can afford the Zapco Z-150.6 SP, you should definitely get it. Quality always shines through. If you got the cash to buy it and get the ST-204D.BT, well, I won't say you will regret the decision. The ST-204D.BT is a fine amp. But, that Z-150.6 SP will definitely outperform it. And, you know what they say...You get what you pay for. You will enjoy that cost savings if you acquire the ST-204D.BT for just a short time. But, if you get the Z-150.6 SP, you are going to enjoy it's benefits for years to come. Again, that's only if you can afford it. If you can't afford it, don't put yourself in debt by purchasing it. But, if you can easily afford it, then go for it and enjoy!

Is that good or bad. I've heard allot a good stuff about zapco. Mostly too short saying the Zeus and the zapco. Haha. Never owned one or even seen one. They seem sweet.
Zapco is fine. They are not the 1990s power house anymore. When it comes to 6 channels there are only a couple with 150 per channel.

I'd take the Arc one. Smaller and way more efficient.

I really only need 4 for my front stage. I was gonna get a 6 so I could bridge 4 of em for the mids. Ive looking at amps for days. The sad part is I sold a lexicon home audio amp for 1500 on ebay and waiting for feedback before I spend the cash. So what do you think. 4 channel with a ton of power or 6 channel where I can bridge 4 of em.

You all do know the Zapco Zs are made in the same Korean build house as every other amp?
I did not know that, but I am under the understanding that the Z Series has much higher grade components than the ST-D.BT series. Arc makes a fine amp, also. You're probably referring to the XDi 1200.6. That's a sweet amp! I would love to have it. It's a D class amp and is much more efficient the Z Series. Pesonally, I use a KS900.6. It's a great amp, also, but not all that powerful. Being an H class amp, it's probably a little more efficient than the Z series.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really only need 4 for my front stage. I was gonna get a 6 so I could bridge 4 of em for the mids. Ive looking at amps for days. The sad part is I sold a lexicon home audio amp for 1500 on ebay and waiting for feedback before I spend the cash. So what do you think. 4 channel with a ton of power or 6 channel where I can bridge 4 of em.
DD just dropped a 250x4 at 4 in the same chassis as my 160x4. And the same price mine was. I have no need for that much power but man I want it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.