2 Alpine Types R 12" or 2 SKAR 12"

well i want them to be equally broken in. lol. and if people keep saying they so good why are they selling them? lol

Hard to dislike the Skars for their purpose. There's my vote out of the mentioned.

To answer your question, people sell just about anything here lol. Buy, use shortly, get the itch to try something else, sell, repeat.

Lastly, remember the enclosure and install approach will play a determining factor in how it turns out.

Best wishes.

Hard to dislike the Skars for their purpose. There's my vote out of the mentioned.
To answer your question' date=' people sell just about anything here lol. Buy, use shortly, get the itch to try something else, sell, repeat.

Lastly, remember the enclosure and install approach will play a determining factor in how it turns out.

Best wishes.[/quote']

I was very surprised when I heard the skar in this guys car. It sounded very good for what kind of woofer it was intended to be.

I cureently have two alpine types rs with 500rms each. I was looking around and found these SKAR subwoofers and they put out 600rms. Dont really know of thise brand but, would you stay with the alpines or go to the SKARS. Oh and btw, my alpine are DVC 4ohms and the SKARS ARE DVC 2ohms.
subs dont put out power //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Put your money towards a good box. On the little power you have, you probably won't hear a difference between skars, sa's or argg's. A good box will make a world of difference however.

1000 watts ur not going to notice anything between the alpine, skars, sa's, etc. dont waste ur money

if u want louder and are already ported, u need a bigger amp then subs that can handle the amp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.