2 15" type r's or 2 15" L7's???

The R's will probably be the loudest of the 3. 2000W is not crap for two hdc315's, if you really want them to move you need about 6kW. Every car that I've played with R's came out to be louder than L7's.

The R's will probably be the loudest of the 3. 2000W is not crap for two hdc315's, if you really want them to move you need about 6kW. Every car that I've played with R's came out to be louder than L7's.
That's what I was thinking too.

i have run both.

Last system was 4 type R 10's. very loud but not over board IMO. i could play it on the streets without being a prick and noone seemed to care.

just an over all great sounding system

current system is 2 L7 15's. I dont know if it is just the install or not but this is WAY over board. very loud and i never play it on the street unless on the highway. people get VERY VERY upset. As in get out of their car to fight upset. thats when i knew i had gone to far for a street beater. I am a bit to old to be pissing off people with my radio so now i hardly ever get to enjoy it.

i would have to try 2 Type R 15's to be sure but right now i love the L7

PS: i have the L7's in just over 10 cubes ported to 38hz on two 1500.1's

the type R's where in 7 cubes ported at 34hz on

i have run both.
Last system was 4 type R 10's. very loud but not over board IMO. i could play it on the streets without being a prick and noone seemed to care.

just an over all great sounding system

current system is 2 L7 15's. I dont know if it is just the install or not but this is WAY over board. very loud and i never play it on the street unless on the highway. people get VERY VERY upset. As in get out of their car to fight upset. thats when i knew i had gone to far for a street beater. I am a bit to old to be pissing off people with my radio so now i hardly ever get to enjoy it.

i would have to try 2 Type R 15's to be sure but right now i love the L7

PS: i have the L7's in just over 10 cubes ported to 38hz on two 1500.1's

the type R's where in 7 cubes ported at 34hz on
Whaaattt??? People got out there car to try and fight you because of your subs??? lmao....I wish someone would try and do that to me....watch they get ran over lol

Whaaattt??? People got out there car to try and fight you because of your subs??? lmao....I wish someone would try and do that to me....watch they get ran over lol

ahahha thats what i was thinking when it happened. not once but TWICE. first time they guy came from several cars back and just started screaming. then realized my age and got even more upset lol. the second time a guy stood in front of the truck until the cops came. funny part is the guy is the one that ended up with the ticket, after that time i have never played it in traffic since then. with the other systems i have had i have never received a ticket or had any problem but this system had my glove box filled with 7 tickets in just a few weeks. i guess the public has thier limits

in the defense of the people it is very loud at over 150 and i should not have had it that loud in public anyhow. it was new and i was excited.

Ya I really never turn my soundz up either, unless it is to show it off. I had this little wangster trying to show off to his teenie boppers in this hoopty the other day, with his wal-mart system next to me. I just threw in some Lil jon & everyone around me just started staring, it was kind of funny, the little wangster boy just looked in his review mirror & then turn his weak little soundz down. I just hate when someone plays there system @ a stop light & it soundz like crap (thats when you gotta show them up) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Ya I really never turn my soundz up either, unless it is to show it off. I had this little wangster trying to show off to his teenie boppers in this hoopty the other day, with his wal-mart system next to me. I just threw in some Lil jon & everyone around me just started staring, it was kind of funny, the little wangster boy just looked in his review mirror & then turn his weak little soundz down. I just hate when someone plays there system @ a stop light & it soundz like crap (thats when you gotta show them up) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

we are getting way off subject now but i got a funny story.

i had a similar thing happen a few weeks ago. I pulled up to a light and could hear the car next to me has a ok system. sounded nice just not loud. the guy behind me decided to show off and cranked it up. he was much louder. then i could not take it any more and loaded a tone real quick and buped a full on 46 Hrz tone for a good 15 seconds. both of them shut the systems down. right after mine shut down i heard a crazy loud rumble from another van in the other lane. super loud. much louder then me. you could tell by the look on the other guys faces that we all found it rather funny that there were three 150 plus cars all at the same light by chance.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.