2 15" 9515 subs MTX!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

badazzinky
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

I have 2 MTX 9515-44 up for sale (9500 series)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Not even 2 months old perfect Condition.

Price:

$350 + ship OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Trades that i would consider = fi btl n3. Shocker sigs, atomic xxx. All in 15"

1 Sub is sold!

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys leave him alone. I'll vouch for him since ...

1. I've seen the subs in person. They're legit.

2. OP was nice enough to fix a team mates truck for free when his brakes went out at a show.

3. In the true spirit of the sport, he's a serious basshead. Just hasn't been one for very long and took Best of best of show at his first MECA event.

so cut him some fucking slack.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif ? seen a couple over the weekend being used,... and im sitting here lookin at one right now,...

Guys leave him alone. I'll vouch for him since ...
1. I've seen the subs in person. They're legit.

2. OP was nice enough to fix a team mates truck for free when his brakes went out at a show.

3. In the true spirit of the sport, he's a serious basshead. Just hasn't been one for very long and took Best of best of show at his first MECA event.

so cut him some fucking slack.
come on snoop this is ca.com it aint that easy bro its **** near a free for all anymore.

Yep. Op is a good dude and def enthusiastic about getting loud. Saw these subs over the weekend, and he did a 148.6 at his first comp in his first box. Not bad. I sent him here to post. I thought he'd get a better welcome. Oh well. Lets get these things sold. Time to go much bigger! And yes he went more out if his way to help last weekend than most would.

Why dont you GTFO? You werent thinking anything but upping your post count by making some ******* comment like you do in every single FS thread.
You assumed DD..your fault.

Good luck with the sale, solid subs
Bahhhh u know me good Sir... GLWS OP still not DD's but that dnt make them un wanted...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...