2 15" 9515 subs MTX!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

badazzinky
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

I have 2 MTX 9515-44 up for sale (9500 series)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Not even 2 months old perfect Condition.

Price:

$350 + ship OBO

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Trades that i would consider = fi btl n3. Shocker sigs, atomic xxx. All in 15"

1 Sub is sold!

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro I was thinking DD and bust up in here and its MTX??? Then u followed no other rule other then price yea let me get that cash out to ya...

photobucket or GTFO

Pictures too big to upload? I've seen a 64MP picture of earth from Nasa on photobucket, so GTFO with that " too big to post crap "

Geez guys, go ahead and delete the post. I can't get pics uploaded till I get on laptop or home PC, the modbile phone instead letting me. I'm new to forum & posting stuff, bit ill try to be up to ur all's standards when I re post. Thx for the attitudes!

Geez guys, go ahead and delete the post. I can't get pics uploaded till I get on laptop or home PC, the modbile phone instead letting me. I'm new to forum & posting stuff, bit ill try to be up to ur all's standards when I re post. Thx for the attitudes!
Kinda cranky aren't they? But rules are rules!

Well I apologize but I thought I could post with my phone pics... but it wont. I'm goin to try to figure out photo bucket or try to run home at lunch n post them

Bro I was thinking DD and bust up in here and its MTX??? Then u followed no other rule other then price yea let me get that cash out to ya...
photobucket or GTFO

Why dont you GTFO? You werent thinking anything but upping your post count by making some ******* comment like you do in every single FS thread.

You assumed DD..your fault.

Good luck with the sale, solid subs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...