2 10w6v3 and ported enclosure 500 bucks!

We're recommending boss, autotek and planet audio around here now. A better suggestion would be to sell the $1000 amp he already has and atleast buy a decent amp not some fleamarket crap.
no i said not read man

Hell I'd sell you both of my amps for $700.

Never mind, no I won't.

KEEP THE AMP. To get a comparable stand alone DSP you are looking at $600. Then add the amps.

Just get a few mid level 12s. Run the 500 watt sub channel to them. That's plenty for most people.

Hell I'd sell you both of my amps for $700.
Never mind, no I won't.

KEEP THE AMP. To get a comparable stand alone DSP you are looking at $600. Then add the amps.

Just get a few mid level 12s. Run the 500 watt sub channel to them. That's plenty for most people.
Ill make you all a deal. Please dont flame me for this. Im going against everyones advise, even the salesman. I will get those jl audio subs and amps stick with em and let you guys know how they perform. Im willing to be the test dummy, and possibly a dummy in general just to prove they are worth the price. Who knows maybe im wrong but id like to find out for myself. Same way i had to find out buying a brand new wrx was a bad idea, perhaps ill learn from this too, or not, could be a good investment. But i will do a build log or video detailing the rest of the way from here on out. This way even if i dont stay on this forum forever, for those that do will have evidence that this was a good or bad idea. I dont beleive in religion but i have faith this will be a halfway descent setup even though it might cost be 5 grand including tools for the total build

Ill make you all a deal. Please dont flame me for this. Im going against everyones advise, even the salesman. I will get those jl audio subs and amps stick with em and let you guys know how they perform. Im willing to be the test dummy, and possibly a dummy in general just to prove they are worth the price. Who knows maybe im wrong but id like to find out for myself. Same way i had to find out buying a brand new wrx was a bad idea, perhaps ill learn from this too, or not, could be a good investment. But i will do a build log or video detailing the rest of the way from here on out. This way even if i dont stay on this forum forever, for those that do will have evidence that this was a good or bad idea. I dont beleive in religion but i have faith this will be a halfway descent setup even though it might cost be 5 grand including tools for the total build
You won't know how good it is if you don't have a bass line of what good is.

Most of us including myself didn't know what good was until we either got our butts kicks at a competition or got some seat time in a real good, proven car.

Update! I will take the amp back to the store. Its under 30 days so i will trade it for a jl audio hd 600/4 and an hd 750/1 and get a 12w6. Unfortunately the price of this build just went up quite a bit
The 12w6 will be one sealed unit and will play a range of music between metal rock pop, rap, alternative w/e. But will be tuned for metal as it seems that is more picky especially for double bass and stuff. Close to an additional of 1500 dollars AFTER the return of the kicker amp
Your wasting a **** load of money

well nothing like getting drunk with your system eh? I will play until my ears bleed, and my sober self says ******* awsome

After years of prototyping a w6 is worth no where near 600$

Sundown x series is better in every measurable aspect.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.