Need help deciding on 8's

swap your alternator for an AD244 if you need more output, super cheap at junkyards

it'll be tight getting enough airspace for 4 8s, you going sealed?

swap your alternator for an AD244 if you need more output, super cheap at junkyards
it'll be tight getting enough airspace for 4 8s, you going sealed?
Ok, I'll check into the alt. And yeah I'm going sealed. My OCD is forcing me to do four 8's. Looking at 2³ sealed available airspace.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

They are good at the boom. Hard pounding lowend but lack at the upper notes. If you have a strong midbass setup they will blend fine. Buuut.. for...
This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
I would try a pair of Bass Blockers on the rear speakers. I always place them on Coax. speakers generally, Should help quite a bit I like PAC ones...
https://youtube.com/@SaabUnleashed?si=-8qdxpYY0yGzrMsL Here you go. This guy does android head unit reviews. His reviews are how I found my...
If you want 5 channels of amplification you just need 5 channels of amplification. You can do this with 5 amps or 1, depends on budget and space...

About this thread

bluemarvin3030

Senior VIP Member
bluemarvin3030
Oakland, TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from