1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Build

very nice clean install, where did you pick up that carpet?
got the carpet at a local fabric store. searched for about 2 weeks trying to find something similar and stumbled upon this randomly. matches also perfectly and it easily stretched. you should have seen the faces of the old ladies when they saw an 18yo guy come in with a floormat looking at fabric. Priceless....

Wow, that box is amazing. I can't imagine how much time and effort that took to design and build!

Personally I'm all for the idea of keeping as much utility and cargo space as possible, and you pulled it off well!

Where's pics of the wiring, headunit, and such?

Wow, that box is amazing. I can't imagine how much time and effort that took to design and build!
Personally I'm all for the idea of keeping as much utility and cargo space as possible, and you pulled it off well!

Where's pics of the wiring, headunit, and such?
I plan on getting those up in a few weeks. I have finals coming up and when i get to go back home, im going to be redoing alot of my wiring. I need to get some fuse blocks to cleanly wire my headlights, foglights, high-beams, strobes, phone charger, and some other gadgets I have. I'll be sure to get some pictures of the big 3 and how I have it ran through the Jeep.

got the carpet at a local fabric store. searched for about 2 weeks trying to find something similar and stumbled upon this randomly. matches also perfectly and it easily stretched. you should have seen the faces of the old ladies when they saw an 18yo guy come in with a floormat looking at fabric. Priceless....
guess i will have to do the same then

**** man, that looks good. I just did a 5 cube box at 34 hz for a pair of these. People flame them a lot but personally I think they sound pretty good. Hit the lows pretty good. But nice install man, clean as hell

Best daily setup ive ever seen, from maximizing space to the tilting box to access the spare tire... brilliant!!!

hey, dont mean to threadjack, but im bout to install a system in my buddies jeep while hes in iraq. where in the firewall can i run the power wire??

awesome install though!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.