1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Build

it sounds really good. gets pretty low and has very nice output. the rainbows sound really nice, but considering ive had it for over a year, im still tweeking it everyday.

you probably have i posted them a long time ago when i first completed it, but posted it here again since this thread was made solely for this reason.
New it looked familiar //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

dam nice work...a lot of hours put into that process..good job //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

as said before, it sounds pretty darn good to me. The low end is impressive and the slc-265's kick some ass. the only problem i am having is i have an annoying hiss from the tweeters only when sound is being played through them. im pretty sure its the nine.4 sending them a dirty signal. its not the HU or the ipod being hooked up to it cause it does it with cd's and with my old 9825. i have changed out the rcas and still have the problem, so all thats left is the amp. most people cant hear it and dont notice it, but it dries me up the wall when i listen to music at a low volume. the hiss just makes the highs seem dirty. So within the next year, im hoping to swich the nine.4 out with another nine.1 (one for each sub) and hide a new dls or orion amp in the spare tire area. but we will see. college student=broke ass...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.