18 inch Sundown Z.V3 overpowered vs Sound Solutions Zcon 18inch

Do the Z.v3's like a specific tuning because I'm thinking 33hz? Also because of how I'm powering them would the box be on the smaller side?

I have a Ported box drawn up for the Zcons that came out to 12 cubes so I think I can revamp it for the Z's

Yeah I'm not competing or anything. I'll probably just get the setup metered once to see if it gets the numbers I want 148 music. 150 burp. Then I'll be happy, but I know if I get the Zcons I'll hear "you would have been louder with the Z's." lol
Also Mast240 that gif is amazing.lol
Clearly, they have tested both in your install to know for sure. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.