16 AA10s Clamshell design help

how would you properly tune a clamshell?
you cant really model it perfectly, but you can get a good idea of how its going ot perform by modeling it as a series 6th order bandpass and ranging the frequency of tuning of the front chamber in relation to your vehicles resonating frequency.

you cant really model it perfectly, but you can get a good idea of how its going ot perform by modeling it as a series 6th order bandpass and ranging the frequency of tuning of the front chamber in relation to your vehicles resonating frequency.
Thanks. Going to redo mine first one camwe out kind of high tuning and just wanted this one tuned lower. Thanks again and sorry for somewhat thread jacking

Can't wait to see the build log. Jack something another on here with the tacoma had 16 rd alpha 10's on 4 d9's and it was quite painful to sit in and it was sealed. Love clamshells just look sweet

Thanks. Going to redo mine first one camwe out kind of high tuning and just wanted this one tuned lower. Thanks again and sorry for somewhat thread jacking
Can't wait to see the build log. Jack something another on here with the tacoma had 16 rd alpha 10's on 4 d9's and it was quite painful to sit in and it was sealed. Love clamshells just look sweet
I think you're talking bout kenny coleman? It was a red tacoma then he painted it BRIGHT orange

That was the first loud setup i ever heard. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Yeah, when I first met him he had 16 12" CVRs. When He had the 18 15s in there we used to drive around and make some noise.

Was a good time when there was a car at a stoplight in the center lane. We would pull up on each side of it and BLAST the heck out of the systems. He was playing his 18 15s, I was playing my 24 15s. Person in between us probably thought the world was ending. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Yeah, when I first met him he had 16 12" CVRs. When He had the 18 15s in there we used to drive around and make some noise.
Was a good time when there was a car at a stoplight in the center lane. We would pull up on each side of it and BLAST the heck out of the systems. He was playing his 18 15s, I was playing my 24 15s. Person in between us probably thought the world was ending. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
lol id like to do that to the people who talking on there cell phone while driving haha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.