15" TSS on 2000 rms in a volvo wagon.. 145+ db?

Participant count
  • Participant list

snoopysnooper
10+ year member

german engineering= fail
well, i got a hell of a deal on a 15" dual 2 tss from 97cavy in a 3.5 cubed box tuned to 33 hz..

i am super excited, it literally fits like a glove in the hatch and gives exactly 12.5" for the kinetik hc2000 to fit (its 12")

i ordered a BN hifonics bxi2008 to power her, and im picking up about 50' of 1/0 ga wire from 97cavy for yet another hell of a deal =]

here are some pics to start off, the amp and battery should be here monday and the install will take place on tuesday afternoon if so

its the stock deck for now because im poor.. but w/ my first pay check form my new job im getting a pioneer double din touch screen and a memphis line driver

speakers will be memphis SQ components on a memphis 5004..

my budget for everything was 2500.. so far ive spent 950 and i still need the deck (500 ish) the speakers (500ish) and the amp (600ish) so i guess well see, i might have to sellte w/ some hifonics componets and 4 ch, lol..

i hear that do dont sound bad though, so i may as well just go for that and save some green //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif :greedy: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif

DSCF3352.jpg

DSCF3354.jpg

DSCF3355.jpg

DSCF3353.jpg

(my size 14 foot in the "tiny" port).. can you belive its only tuned to 33 hz!?

DSCF3357.jpg

well?? lol, approve or disaprove.. love to hear some critisims to know what to fix

oh no crap, I used to work in Brunswick at the business park right off the interstate there... too bad you arent up here any more i'm putting on a show in Waterville tomorrow!

oh no crap, I used to work in Brunswick at the business park right off the interstate there... too bad you arent up here any more i'm putting on a show in Waterville tomorrow!
ARE YOU KIDDING!? ****..

is bob and roony going?

that ***** i was in portland/ whindam area last week to see family..

do you know where sagamore village is in portland?

yes bob and roo are putting on a free dbdrag show concurrent with my charity usac style show, there will be about 5 termlab's there lol...

and no i dont know where that is, the only thing i know about Portland is the OldPort and Congress St since I used to work there across from the MECA by the Civic Centere

well its going to be 80 and sunny all day tomorrow, there is a car show and bikini car wash going on at the same time as well, so there will be plenty of pix. Bob is bringing up his van with all 9 18's in and probably 9 amps and he said he would pop a 66 or so off //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif he said it just that easy too. Team renotS is coming up from R.I. as well with their walls doing mid-upper 50's iirc and i'll be scraping a 50 and who knows what other #'s will be there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.