mobeious
10+ year member

what does 0hz feel like?
Bartow, FL
well as soon as i get a lil down time i get a call to build this

Untitled6-1.jpg

Untitled898-.jpg

I tried three 15's ported in an impala.

The subs were angled downfiring, and the port was the actual build-out up to the rear axle hump on your design...

It got wicked low, and it made the gas tank fall off on one side, and ripped a hole straight through the floor. But it just didn't... BANG.

I've done dozens of boxes in these old schools... they're somewhat temperamental...

nG

ya they are a pain to work on BUT luckly this one is a frame off restore so everything is new so its sweet and iv found when doin these types of cars u need to tune the box higher so when it passes over the axel hump and loads up it still gets the lows from the load up its pretty much a series tuned 6th orded bandpass

ya they are a pain to work on BUT luckly this one is a frame off restore so everything is new so its sweet and iv found when doin these types of cars u need to tune the box higher so when it passes over the axel hump and loads up it still gets the lows from the load up its pretty much a series tuned 6th orded bandpass
INdeed.

nG

looks sweet! but to me, from what it seems, you'll have to install the subs on the box before building the port? Otherwise you wont be able to put the subs in after building it?

might be a noob question, but just wondering lol..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.