SOLD 15" Sub (AWT15X) for sale

bobo244
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Im am selling a Audiobahn AWT15X. This is Audiobahn's top of the line sub, the Linear Compression series.

-3000W RMS

-6000W Max

T/S parameters - http://audiobahninc.com/tech/2003/theileSmall/AWT_sub_specs.pdf

Just to let you know, this sounds POUNDS, be warned. I gave it 1200w for about 1 month and i just put my new 2400w amp on it and it is too much. I have been giving it 3/4 of the RMS for about 2 weeks now and beyond popular belief, this sub can rattle my truck to **** AND STILL SOUND MORE THAN DECENT.

This sub I guess was designed for competition use but I have used it for daily driving for about a month and a half. I have never used it in comps. I was 100% pleased by this subs performance, it gave out more SQ than i expected and put my friends 13.5 W7 to shame in terms of SPL. I am selling because I want to build a new system, 4 - 10's.

BUYER BEWARE... this sub needs at least a 3 cubic foot box.

Selling for 335 plus shipping. Also open to trades....

By the way, the sub was in 5 cube ported box, tuned to 27 hz. If you want, I will give you the link to the manufactures specs on box\port sizes.

250oz Double Stacked Strontium Magnets

Power Handling: 3000 watts R.M.S.

Frequency Response: 18Hz - 500Hz

Efficiency: 87.3dB

Bolt Tight Motor Structure

PHAT 2" Foam Surround

Titanium/Aluminum Cone

4" 4-Layer AVS Voice Coil

Dual 2 Ohm Voice Coils

1 Ohm or 4 Ohm Operation

Mounting Dimensions: Depth; 8" Diameter; 15 1/2"

Multi-connect Lug Lock Terminals

AWT Woofers are not for the weak at heart or those that want to skimp on power. These Billet Aluminum Modular framed woofers don't flex, they have an extremely long voice coil attached to a double spider giving a very long throw, a phat surround to keep the aluminum cone in check and did I mention that the double stacked strontium magnets work to let you put enough juice on these things to power up a small city. If you want it all, power handling, thundering bass and unrivaled sound quality, this is your subwoofer. Dual 2 Ohm voice coils, cause these bad boys need the juice like there on a bender

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.