13W7 installed in my LS *Pics*

Just hope that **** dont get stolen.....thats one helluva set up...Very clean, I like alot

BTW your missing something....Get a Freaking Kenwood Keg! and then your system would be that much better...they're awesome things, I have one couldnt imagine what its like with out it, having 10 gigs + of music at your hands, no changing CD's, and you can do a random through all your 1000's of songs, like you can do on your computer, HIGHLY reccommended

LS' make me drool.
Amazing car you got there and a d*mn good setup and install. Nice work to the guys @ Acrylic Concepts.
Times a millions. I wish I didnt haul around as much chit, or I would have sold my bimma for an ls instead of a truck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. By far one of the nicest and most quiet rides out there. Looks awesome man.

Just hope that **** dont get stolen.....thats one helluva set up...Very clean, I like alot

BTW your missing something....Get a Freaking Kenwood Keg! and then your system would be that much better...they're awesome things, I have one couldnt imagine what its like with out it, having 10 gigs + of music at your hands, no changing CD's, and you can do a random through all your 1000's of songs, like you can do on your computer, HIGHLY reccommended
Thanks... I had the keg in my last system, this time I went with the 60G Ipod and kenwood interface.

Very nice install BigJuice.

I especially like the logo...really makes the system. The idea of partially hiding the amps is also tight! Congrats! Overall the car is sweet!

I hate to say it for the millionth time but that looks really nice nice. I also love the screen on the dash, beautifully done!

And you have the new ZR's!? I really want to hear those, i didnt know they had been realeased yet.

looks sweet man.
It would have been cool however, if some neons would have been behind the lexus logo somehow, would have looked sweet IMHO.
I have a few Ideas for more lighting... this is all I have so far, definately needs more though.

29096.jpg

Yeah how are those ZR's and XR's? How would you rate them. I'm actually going to probably buy that setup for my car and I was just curious to how they sounded and if they were worth it. Because I can get them for dirt cheap right now.

Extremley nice setup my man!

Well looks really good. I am sure even sounds better. But did I catch that right that it was just 3000 bucks in labor??? I mean dont get me wrong it is amazing install, just they must charge like 400/hr or had your car at the shop for a long time. Peace!

Well looks really good. I am sure even sounds better. But did I catch that right that it was just 3000 bucks in labor??? I mean dont get me wrong it is amazing install, just they must charge like 400/hr or had your car at the shop for a long time. Peace!
I know it's a lot but that 3 grand also included a few extra parts, my car was also there for quite a while. These guys are in pretty high demand and they only work on a per vehicle basis. I had to wait a while before my car was brought in.

Trust me I shopped arround before I brought my car there, there were quite a few shops that I visited that offered to do the work for cheaper but there quality of work wasn't really up to par.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.