13Ov.2 D4's...$70.00

I guess my confidence is a byproduct of my personal experience with them. I've always had great customer service, quick shipping, and all my stuff sounds great.
Same here...I had a 12K that was blown, I sent it in and they told me it was fried (due to my part which I was pretty sure of already) and over a year later (at the end of my 3 year warranty they had at the time), they let me use it as a recone to get my 13kv's so I got them at a discount. I've never had such great customer service.

No, I'm not an eD "fanboi" it's just that their products suit what I want just perfectly. I was going to upgrade a lottt but i decided its truly not really worth it, I'm not going into any comps, I'm just playing it for myself. I spend more money on home audio because of movies and games. I just can't listen to music without some bass.

Love or hate eD but remember hating a company for its owner is completely different then its products. Ignorance and uninformed band-wagoneers run way to rampant on this forum. To each his own but if you dont like something theres really noone forcing you to read the thread.

Love or hate eD but remember hating a company for its owner is completely different then its products. Ignorance and uninformed band-wagoneers run way to rampant on this forum. To each his own but if you dont like something theres really noone forcing you to read the thread.
You obviously know nothing of why I feel the way I do.
Assumptions run way too rampant on this forum.

What if the owner lies about his products? Is it different then?

studly man,

So who held you down and forced you to make the gayest picture of all time your avatar? A Jetta would be perfect for your look IMO.

studly man,

So who held you down and forced you to make the gayest picture of all time your avatar? A Jetta would be perfect for your look IMO.
Great comeback man...not going to waste my time.

Why don't I say why I dislike eD? Because I dont want to turn this into another one of those threads. But I will say its certainly not because I hate the owner.
Fair enough. I won't question it then. To each his own.

Meh. A lot of beef around here.

The two 13kv.2's + nine.2x + nine.2 amp I bought from them 2 yrs ago are still working fine for me so I trust that eD won't screw me over or anything this time with my two 13ov.2's + Nine.1

I did the Transaction with Alex and he clearly is aware that I'm a 90% noob at caraudio. I'm pretty sure he won't assign eD to send me DOA items.

Bleh. If I do get a bunch of crappy parts, I'll let you all know ^_^.

I'm always having to buy my car audio parts brand new from the companies because I'm too noob to buy them used and having to deal with getting ripped off by the elites.

studly man,

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif quit checkin' out other dudes' pictures on the net //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif quit checkin' out other dudes' pictures on the net //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Speaking of pictures... is there a way I can disable sig/avatar images on this forum (so I can surf at work without worrying about half ******* showing up here and there)

I've listened to enough of those eDuh OV.2's and KV.2's around here...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/redface.gif.62fdbfe1a101588a808c4cff71bcb942.gif

so meh, no thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jer_stud56

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
jer_stud56
Caraudio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date