13Ov.2 D4's...$70.00

1. giant women's sunglasses - CHECK

2. super fruity highlighted meticulously styled "sloppy" style hair - CHECK

3. super douchey meticulously groomed "5-o'clock shadow" - CHECK

4. lollypop - CHECK

5. taking pictures of own douche self to use as own avatar on message board - ?

6. what an eD fanboi looks like - ?

guy not to far from me, i think hes on the forum also just ordered 9
that'd be packerfan on here, berretasql on aim? Haha I told him about the deal and he eventually gave in after I told him to get them. Should be LOUD //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

1. giant women's sunglasses - CHECK2. super fruity highlighted meticulously styled "sloppy" style hair - CHECK

3. super douchey meticulously groomed "5-o'clock shadow" - CHECK

4. lollypop - CHECK

5. taking pictures of own douche self to use as own avatar on message board - ?

6. what an eD fanboi looks like - ?
Ugh...I don't know how many times I have to do this...but

1. glasses - borrowed from hot chick in class

2. long hair - grew it out to be the opposite of my football team, who almost all shaved their heads. I agreed to shave my head if we won the championship, but we lost in double over time in the actual championship.

3. beard - grown for a few months and cut regularly to keep it the same length, once again for football

4. jolly rancher sucker - kids bday in class

5. friend took the picture of me

6. capnxtreme - how you spell douchebag

:08: should NOT fvck with :02: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif - What the hell are you thinking?

Oh, and no I'm not a fanboy, my next subs were actually going to be Fi BTL's but considering how cheap these were I couldn't pass them up. Maybe you should just move along?

Can't wait for the "look how these subs showed up at my door" threads. Or the "shouldn't both tinsel leads be connected" threads.

Good luck to everyone that purchases. If you will remember correctly, the last 'clearance sale' eD had involved selling product that had been sitting in a random pile on their shop floor, much of which was broken.

Can't wait for the "look how these subs showed up at my door" threads. Or the "shouldn't both tinsel leads be connected" threads.
Good luck to everyone that purchases. If you will remember correctly, the last 'clearance sale' eD had involved selling product that had been sitting in a random pile on their shop floor, much of which was broken.
I'm betting they will be just fine. Look at the HT sub I build with my 13OV2...might I also mention that mine was a B-stock? If mine is B-stock and it's as good as it is then I'm sure theirs will be just fine.

I agree that ED had some shady **** a while back but jeez, give it a rest. I haven't heard of anyone getting screwed by them or being unsatisfied with an ED product recently. If the severe forum hate has caused them to be a better company I'd say it was worth it.

I'm betting they will be just fine. Look at the HT sub I build with my 13OV2...might I also mention that mine was a B-stock? If mine is B-stock and it's as good as it is then I'm sure theirs will be just fine.
I agree that ED had some shady **** a while back but jeez, give it a rest. I haven't heard of anyone getting screwed by them or being unsatisfied with an ED product recently. If the severe forum hate has caused them to be a better company I'd say it was worth it.
What do you call recently?
I hope they are all fine, I really do. I just dont have the confidence you do.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jer_stud56

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
jer_stud56
Caraudio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date