12'' Type R sounds horrible

My scores with single subs:Type R 15 : 151 @ headrest, 152+ in kick panel

Mach 5 SPL12 : 149 @ headrest, 150+ in kick panel

Will have more in the future.

I have posted scores in MECA and videos to prove it.

If you can't get a single sub loud then that's your problem.

Here is a good point that 1 sub will kill alot of 2 sub systems

He brought this apon him self and he is making him self look dumb as *&LL

And if im right there is a world record being held with 1 DD 15 ...180 DB i might be rong but i think that is pretty dam loud haha

Here is a good point that 1 sub will kill alot of 2 sub systems
He brought this apon him self and he is making him self look dumb as *&LL

And if im right there is a world record being held with 1 DD 15 ...180 DB i might be rong but i think that is pretty dam loud haha
All very true but it was 1 DD18z

man i wanna upgrade to the 3500s. would i need a batt, or would the big 3 hold it up good? i got a crap ass civic :\
Depends on how much power your gonna run,start with the Big 3,which should be good for at least 1400(depends on how shitty your alt and front battery are also) if you still have heavy voltage drops....get another battery

Depends on how much power your gonna run,start with the Big 3,which should be good for at least 1400(depends on how shitty your alt and front battery are also) if you still have heavy voltage drops....get another battery
i'm thinkin a DD3515. and i'll make me a new box. i have no idea what amp i'd use to power it though. i want one that would hit 2k.. maybe a little less.

son, type r's hit 1000 rms. 3500s hit a good 1200rms. 4800 max. and they can take 2200 easy. get over it. DD > Type R's
are you ****ing retarded? We are comparing one DD to 2 type r's. Ever heard of cone area, it makes a difference.

none of those videos were very impressive. What are you hitting with that?
Honestly..how much can those vids really prove,my camera has horrible framerate and computer speakers pick up d!ck when it comes to bass(unless you have surround sound) but yeah.....144.5 in the kick sealed on the TL,peaking at 45,new box build on the way with aeros,so i only get louder from here.....what about you?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.